Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Janet GFE touring Bristol  (Read 997 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Touring Bristol today and tomorrow.  Used to call herself Bristol Blonde GFE when she was based in Bristol.  Well reviewed on here. :thumbsup: Doing duos with Dagmara seemingly. :rose: No number on profile though. :(

Offline Colston36

A really nice girl-besides the sex

Hartman

Note the spiral staircase in her free gallery pictures. pretty sure I recognise that!  ;)

Offline Roth

Note the spiral staircase in her free gallery pictures. pretty sure I recognise that!  ;)

Dagmara's place I think. :hi:

Offline Chris1966

Dagmara is a star and well worth a visit .
She is slim sexy and attractive .
WTF is she doing duos with this well padded girl for ?
Doesn't seem like a good idea to me - needs a better partner methinks

Offline sigmund

I believe that the pair of them are good friends.

Janet may be big but she has a very good attitude which IMO makes or breaks a punt. Had I been free this week I'd have taken them up on that offer.

Islander

Attitude when punting is clearly key however I'd expect most punters punt to be with a slim attractive burd because they climb into bed with a fatty every night...

Offline Roth

Dagmara is a star and well worth a visit .
She is slim sexy and attractive .
WTF is she doing duos with this well padded girl for ?
Doesn't seem like a good idea to me - needs a better partner methinks

I believe that the pair of them are good friends.

Janet may be big but she has a very good attitude which IMO makes or breaks a punt. Had I been free this week I'd have taken them up on that offer.

Attitude when punting is clearly key however I'd expect most punters punt to be with a slim attractive burd because they climb into bed with a fatty every night...

Janet is fit as fuck. :rose: :rose: Tall and largely built but not fat if that makes sense. :unknown: She is a fucking fun punt as is Dagmara. :thumbsup:

Any Duo with them is gonna be good and leave you pleasantly drained. :yahoo: :rose: :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 07:28:29 am by Roth »

Offline davidgood

I have seen Janet in London when she was on tour.

She is a very nice, honest girl and busts all the myths about Romanian girls.

Regards,

davidgood