Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pegging  (Read 4901 times)

Milo117

Anyone tried Pegging, its something I'm becoming more and more interesting in. If anyone does it regularly can they recommended good wg to try it with.

Thanks

Bobdayley

Whats pegging?
If you don't mind me asking

Offline azrael

Whats pegging?
If you don't mind me asking

Anal fucking with the wg straping up on you  :D

Milo117

When the tables are voluntarily turned on heterosexual anal intercourse and the female servicee becomes the servicer for the man. Because most women don't have penises, a strap-on dildo is necessary.

tonibell99

The first time I ever heard this term was when I saw Jimmy Carr. He didn't know what it was (or claimed not to know) & one of the audience duly explained.

I also found out what a 'blumpkin' was that night too'  :scare:  Google it if you don't know either

Offline closeshave

Get pegged regularly by my Mistress. Extremely enjoyable

Milo117

Offline Londonpunter30

love this service.  Do need to post a review of a few girls i've seen do this.

Looking at booking this girl

External Link/Members Only

Have also seen this girl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pong

I also found out what a 'blumpkin' was that night too'  :scare:  Google it if you don't know either

I didn't ...... the world is moving in mysterious ways.

Offline Lightoller

Anyone tried Pegging, its something I'm becoming more and more interesting in. If anyone does it regularly can they recommended good wg to try it with.

Thanks

Ellie 12 Rose is getting very good at this. Had her use her strap-on on me twice now. She'll be gentle with you if you want her to.

Anna Leigh is also very good.

Offline closeshave

There are dozens of pro Dommes available all over the country who do this as a matter if course. Some are on AW others are easy to find on twitter or Mistress directories. Many are so beautiful as is my Mistress. If you're worried about it ask for a small strap on first. It truly is an amazing experience be in taken doggy style and have no control.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 09:48:36 am by closeshave »

bristolqwerty

No sure about being f****d up the arse,    :scare:   quite like an Asian lady to do external or internal prostate massage though, I hear this is good.  :wackogirl:

Davesmall

I'd like to have a go at pegging, and possibly oral on the strap on using different flavour condoms, always wondered what they taste like.

Offline Dave.real

Definitely find a femdom to try this with, I visited External Link/Members Only recently. She fucked me up the arse and was very gentle and considerate, started with stretching me out a bit then onto the main event, very enjoyable.

mrhappypants

The first time I ever heard this term was when I saw Jimmy Carr. He didn't know what it was (or claimed not to know) & one of the audience duly explained.

"Blumpkin" eh?  GOT to give that a go!!! :D :D

Dave

Offline paul_2407

Definitely find a femdom to try this with, I visited External Link/Members Only recently. She fucked me up the arse and was very gentle and considerate, started with stretching me out a bit then onto the main event, very enjoyable.

How long does that tend to take? Wouldn't you need more than a 30min / 1 hour session?

Offline Colston36

Thanks

I have, several times, including where she had something with an electric current running through it and something that vibrated. This is obviously something some guys absolutely adore, and I kept trying in the hope I would get the magical prostate orgasm. So far no luck, but I plan to try again with non WG i am seeing currently.

When I say non-WG I mean she doesn't charge - but she might just as well as she always wants to stay in a posh hotel, have dinner at a smart restaurant ... proof of the old adage that paying is cheaper than free. In fact the one thing she has going for her is youth and the willingness to try kinky things.

Offline Lp1975

As mentioned in several similar posts before on this topic, London Retreat is a pretty good provide for this type of service. It is on the expensive side, but it does provide very reliable service.

Offline Kernal

Just in case you dont think about it clean yourself with a douche before you go.  As others have said best do it with a domme as they are more experienced.  Damage can be done in inexperienced hands as a strapon gives way a lot less than a cock.  Its amazing especially if she gets off on it too, enjoy.

Offline Dave.real

How long does that tend to take? Wouldn't you need more than a 30min / 1 hour session?

Was a 1 hour session, but there were a lot of other activities too so 30 mins would suffice but I'd think it might be a bit rushed.