Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWorks Finest Performers  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Urban_G

I know it's just a name, but it seems to me to be designed to give the members a level of 'authenticity' and perhaps in many cases a way to suggest they will deliver a superior or unrivalled service than non-members. Some may even use it to charge more than they normally would.

Does anyone know the criteria for girls who join it, how do they prove or justify inclusion?

I'm sure many of them are great service providers, but I'm very wary when I view profiles of girls who are members of this group.

What do others think?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Does anyone know the criteria for girls who join it, how do they prove or justify inclusion?

You apply, you get approved, and you get paid any credits your profile earns daily instead of weekly. AKA Dailypay. Costs you 6%. Run by a man called Colin.

No criteria apart from the desie to get at your money quicker and pay 6% to Colin for the privelidge.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 04:10:24 pm by CatBBW »

Offline smiths

You apply, you get approved, and you get paid any credits your profile earns daily instead of weekly. AKA Dailypay. Costs you 6%. Run by a man called Colin.

No criteria apart from the desie to get at your money quicker and pay 6% to Colin for the privelidge.

Why Colin?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Why Colin?

Why Colin what? His name is Colin, he owns/runs the Adultwork Finest Performers, if a lady joins he gets 6% of all credits her profile earns in return for processing her credits daily rather than weekly (which is AW standard). Of course there's also the "extra publicity" too, that apparantly being part of a group gives you, but I wouldn't know as I'm not willing to hand over control of my profile and credits to someone else.

Offline smiths

Why Colin what? His name is Colin, he owns/runs the Adultwork Finest Performers, if a lady joins he gets 6% of all credits her profile earns in return for processing her credits daily rather than weekly (which is AW standard). Of course there's also the "extra publicity" too, that apparantly being part of a group gives you, but I wouldn't know as I'm not willing to hand over control of my profile and credits to someone else.

Thanks, I thought it was a generic name you called him like Sergei and was amused by the name Colin.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Thanks, I thought it was a generic name you called him like Sergei and was amused by the name Colin.

Oh! LOL :D

It's been a long day  :blush:

Offline NelsonH

As I posted somewhere else just a few moments ago, these groups just make me suspicious.

vw

As I posted somewhere else just a few moments ago, these groups just make me suspicious.
Usually agencies, I like that they are in a group then, so you can avoid or see all backup plans on one screen !

bensonhedges20

I visited one. She was hopeless.

Its like any group with £€£€£ being the only incentive. No legitimacy at all but probabky the biggest group there on aw

What i have found is that they tend to charge more and have more crap on their profile than others

Offline Sonny Crockett

I feel it is just a load of AW bollocks. Most of the WGs who use it are probably shit.

Offline Urban_G

So, no matter how 'fine' you are, if you're willing to give up 6% then you're in? Basically, the group is not to be trusted if that's the only criteria? Not that I trusted it in the first place.

What services do profile's earn credits from? PG's, webcams, phonechat, stuff for sale?

I guess this an AW approved method for guys like Colin to rake from? Do all group owners get this deal?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 11:06:11 pm by Urban_G »

Redhead Lover

There are hundreds of girls in that group, most of them camming only with private galleries.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
So, no matter how 'fine' you are, if you're willing to give up 6% then you're in? YES
Basically, the group is not to be trusted if that's the only criteria? There's no reason to "trust" any of the groups. It's just extra perks for the advertisers and group owners.

What services do profile's earn credits from? PG's, webcams, phonechat, stuff for sale? YES

I guess this an AW approved method for guys like Colin to rake from? Do all group owners get this deal? NO, only this one, it's the DailyPay group. Other group owners might charge - say a monthly fee - to be part of it, to pay towards front page advertising.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 11:34:43 am by CatBBW »

Offline Sonny Crockett

As I have mentioned before.... It's a load of bollocks!!!