Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DOWNHAM BROTHEL  (Read 11669 times)

Offline boomting_

I've heard of a brothel in Downham from a few whispers in the wind.

Does anyone know of this place or has any information about it?

Offline boomting_

Good find. This could possibly be it... But can't be 100% sure.

A few ladies from that site look do-able. I'll let you know if I take a plunge.

Cheers

Offline Urban_G

It's one of those parlours that have been around for years so probably quite reliable. I've never visited it so can't vouch for any of the girls there.

waxman

Anyone had the pleasure of Denisa?

Ludwig

It's one of those parlours that have been around for years so probably quite reliable. I've never visited it so can't vouch for any of the girls there.

No me neither but I enquired about their pricing about 5/6 weeks ago, and it was £100 for 45 minutes,  £120 (or possibly £130) for an hour for the basic service (& an extra £20 for OWO)...too pricey IMHO - you can have an hour with a good quality indie with most things included for £100...

...most of the local parlours have roughly similar prices, although at this place which is near the Sainsburys in Bromley (External Link/Members Only) you can negotiate the pricing with the individual girls (I've had an hour session with kissing and OWO for £100 there)...

Offline Zhue Bajie

Fake pics though, unless Linsey Dawn Mckenzie genuinely works in a Bromley knocking shop on Fridays...

Offline Milky911

Fuck going to the Kent one on a Friday!!

Offline Urban_G

Fake pics though, unless Linsey Dawn Mckenzie genuinely works in a Bromley knocking shop on Fridays...
This parlour keeps popping up in the Bromley area and I know they have used pics ripped from other sites in the past, they didn't even try to remove or hide the branding of the original sites! Also, the pics of the girls that have worked there since I first saw the site (quite a few years back) have never been updated, so even if they don't operate B&S you can't be certain the girls will look as expected, not that you can expect much from faceless pics (damn, I'm turning into JRC :scare:) ;)

Ludwig

This parlour keeps popping up in the Bromley area and I know they have used pics ripped from other sites in the past, they didn't even try to remove or hide the branding of the original sites! Also, the pics of the girls that have worked there since I first saw the site (quite a few years back) have never been updated, so even if they don't operate B&S you can't be certain the girls will look as expected, not that you can expect much from faceless pics (damn, I'm turning into JRC :scare:) ;)

Yes, agreed...and they also have an unusually high turnover of WGs. At the end of the day I always work on the assumption that a high proportion of the photos on most of the local parlours' websites are either stolen or misleading. My philosophy with parlours (on the very rare occasions I visit them) is to not pay too much attention to the photos, & instead assess the girls you're presented with once you're there...if nothing takes your fancy then walk away.  I wasn't especially recommending that place, I was merely pointing out that it is potentially cheaper than most of the others. As I said, I'd still rather visit an indie WG...