Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yanny - (Not Yanny) Redditch  (Read 390 times)

Offline bdca

External Link/Members Only

Bit of an interesting one. At the usual place in redditch but it seemed as if the girl was there on her own or everyone else had gone to bed.

Coms easy and clear.

As with these punts you know they are usually B+S, so intended to go for a cheap quicky regardless to unload due to unlikely being free for a few weeks.

Girl was nothing like those in the pictures, yea most of them are found on google image search on VS ads but usually you get a good runner up prize, not tonight.

Nearly walked to be honest, deffo not my type, more BBW than skinny chinese but she seemed eager to please and was very pleasant so gave benefit of the doubt.

Performance wise she gave a very enthusiastic BJ, HJ, tickling. Lots of rubbing and contact. Switched into the cowgirl and mish before finishing. That was all very vanilla.

It served its purpose but such is life on such meets.

Negative rather than neutral because obviously B+S but the girl there wasnt even a close runner up to the usual luck of the draw.

Offline Straightsix

Was she dark haired with the torso and shoulders of frankenstein?
She wouldn't let me walk.
Her pussy felt fantastic though,  milked me in record time. Not worth the asking price imo.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 10:53:04 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish