Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x.DivineEmily.Rose.X Tipton  (Read 7098 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5291718) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6122790) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Offline Night king

See this one couple of weeks ago now, communication all by text no issue prompt replies time arranged, She's by the pie factory in Tipton quiet Street plenty of parking, Texted her when parked up door number given, Knock on door I was surprised how attractive she was pretty face! She's size16 so if you want slim not for you then took me upstairs to the bedroom was all clean, I undressed ready for her she was wearing like long dress she took it off, revealing bra and knickers matching nice curvy body that I like, started kissing was not dfk was like light kissing was ok this continued for a while, then she said oral I said with condom at my request, put on and was ok on the trip  first then mid shaft, I took her knickers off and fingered her pussy, no issues she was getting really wet and played with her big tits, She then asked what position I said to me on top I could smell bit of odor coming from her pussy! anyway, went on top nice and slowly was kissing as well didn't last long filled the sack, Cleaned up was no rush at all, I then used the toilet to wash my hands could smell her pussy smell my finger, lol

Put my clothes on and left

She's nice and friendly and accommodating, The smell was off putting! she was clean as far as I could tell so could not really understand the smell issue

She's 5.4 tall
Size 16

Friendly and accommodating,

Paid 60 half an hour

The smell put me off  abit would I back not sure!!!
If she could sorted out the smell then yes

Given her a positive friendly, and accommodation

External Link/Members Only

Offline shed

Cheers for the review.
SPs invariably ask or insist on punters taking a shower and perhaps we should do the same. Nothing worse than smelly fanny. There was another recent review highlighting the same lack of hygiene and cleanliness. Ruins the punt as you stated.

Offline Spurt

Reminds me of my teenage days when friends would offer a finger with the invitation to smell my new girlfriend.

Offline shed

Reminds me of my teenage days when friends would offer a finger with the invitation to smell my new girlfriend.

Blimey that brings back memories  :D

Offline Spurt

Some lads refused to wash for days.

Offline Neojay76

She know states she will not see guys who use UK Punting. :unknown:

Offline watsey

She know states she will not see guys who use UK Punting. :unknown:
How would she know?

Offline tesla

How would she know?

because some will use the same user name on here and AW or even worse tell her...

Offline Night king

I just booked by text was easier enough

Offline Neojay76

I just booked by text was easier enough

Will have to let us know how she is. Wanna pay her a visit myself

Offline Night king

Will have to let us know how she is. Wanna pay her a visit myself

If you look at the top buddy I have already reviewed her last year!

Offline watsey

because some will use the same user name on here and AW or even worse tell her...
:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Neojay76

:dash: :dash: :dash:

I know that! You said “if she sorted out the smell you would you arrange another visit!”
So my question is. Has she sorted that out as you’ve booked another visit or
Is this your first attempt since your first visit?

Just asking?

Offline Night king

I know that! You said “if she sorted out the smell you would you arrange another visit!”
So my question is. Has she sorted that out as you’ve booked another visit or
Is this your first attempt since your first visit?

Just asking?

No I never went see her again with this situation that we are in, I have no  plans in visiting anybody at the present time,

She is working as her number is displayed feel free to visit,
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 12:18:16 am by Night king »