Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy English milf Tipton  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Night king

Booked this one today communication done by text, Then she said to call which I did arranged booking, booking confirmed text me the postcode, by Dudley port housing estate which seemed ok parked up and rang her as instructed, Then asked me what car I was driving to which I replied why you want to know that for!, So she could tell me where to park, I told her I always park away and walk
Which she replied my rules, I aborted the punt come home was using a punting phone as well, sounded ok on the phone I was just being cautious, not sure if she was genuine, as there are no reviews on here

She sounded someone about 50 on the phone could be wrong

External Link/Members Only

Offline Rook69

That does sound very dodgy - I think you did the right thing walking away because you may have been walking away an hour later.

Offline Night king

Just didn't feel right, instincts took over,
abort,abort,abort

Lol

Offline Night king

Somebody on here may have seen her,
May be able to clarify

Offline m4rmite

Wasn't this the same wg who had twitchy curtains and wanted the punter to park in her friends drive.
Im sureshe has an aw profile
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 06:42:24 pm by m4rmite »

Offline m4rmite

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=208728.msg2133120#msg2133120

found it :yahoo:  by luck as well.
I was wrong, it was a vs profile back then, i'm sure she's had an aw profile as some  point though.

Offline Night king

I have no ideal I parked where I feel comfortable, don't take instructions where park, she wasn't happy with me just parking on the side rd and walking, something wasn't right probably wanted to take down my reg number, So i decided to abort punt

Offline Night king

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=208728.msg2133120#msg2133120

found it :yahoo:  by luck as well.

Good find mate

She maybe ok just wasn't comfortable with the parking instructions, If anybody goes just say you are walking or public transport, train

I was wrong, it was a vs profile back then, i'm sure she's had an aw profile as some  point though.

Offline Night king

Just don't think she will see you if you are not driving, She was asking where I was coming from,

Offline dboy74

You did absolutely the right thing, Night King. She may have been genuine but I see no reason why she should care how you got to the meet.

Always trust your gut instinct when punting.

Offline Night king

You did absolutely the right thing, Night King. She may have been genuine but I see no reason why she should care how you got to the meet.

Always trust your gut instinct when punting.

You are absolutely right, A first time punter may fall for it

Offline milyzz

Booked this one today communication done by text, Then she said to call which I did arranged booking, booking confirmed text me the postcode, by Dudley port housing estate which seemed ok parked up and rang her as instructed, Then asked me what car I was driving to which I replied why you want to know that for!, So she could tell me where to park, I told her I always park away and walk
Which she replied my rules, I aborted the punt come home was using a punting phone as well, sounded ok on the phone I was just being cautious, not sure if she was genuine, as there are no reviews on here

She sounded someone about 50 on the phone could be wrong

External Link/Members Only

I booked with year last year, but cancelled due to her asking me to park opposite her house on a driveway! I saw curtains twitching(obviously waiting for me)so decided to leave it. I feel that someone else is there for security purposes, but its still too risky for me. The last thing id want is some Sex Worker or Sex Workers friend/partner trying to out punters for financial gain.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 07:13:25 am by milyzz »

Offline Night king

I did say to this could be a setup, scram which to she replied that she wasn't, I said how do i know that she ok about it didn't get mad,