Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy (actually lin-lin)– Whitnash (Leamington Spa)  (Read 347 times)

Offline Warm-Hands

External Link/Members Only

Overall: A good visit although neutral because of the bait and switch – which I expected. A good TOFTT outcome. She was a more interesting shape than I normally see with Chinese women and had some nice tits to play with too. I might visit again next time I am travelling north.

Comms: Straightforward text for a 30 minute session at 60 quid. Quick response with postcode.

Location: side street in a suburb of Leamington Spa – easy to find. The flat was really dark and dingy though and I couldn’t see much. The room was a decent size with a double bed in it, but no sign of a shower.

Person: I expected a bait and switch and was not disappointed. However She was a lot plumper than any of my previous Chinese punts, and had nice big tits too: probably DD. Her face looked around mid-30’s and she was quite curvy. Plump is a really suitable description here. Not what I was expecting, but she looked good to me.

Booking: I went for 30 minutes at 60 quid. Handed this over then got undressed. She did a bit of kissing but not a lot, and worked well on the old man. I went for RO, and this seemed to get her really turned on. I suspect she was faking a lot of the noise though, by at one point she held up a thumb as if to indicate orgasm # 1. I could believe that as she was fun to go down on, clean and really wet. She was happy with fingers inside too – but not too many.
We went through the obligatory parade of missionary, doggy, and cow-girl, which was a lot of fun – seeing her bouncing up and down on me while I plated with her voluminous tits. I rarely come when inside someone – something to do with the condoms I think – so she finished me off by hand – giving me a good finishing too. After this she cleaned me up with wet wipes: no offer of a shower – and I dressed and was on my way