Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luci+Bust+Bromsgrove  (Read 9544 times)

6 review(s) for LUCI BUST UK 34MM (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Drlurve

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been on the wagon for a while now, punting-wise, and if this experience is anything to go by, it was a good choice.
Why oh why do these girls use photographs that bear no resemblance to reality?
As soon as the magic for opened, I walked in to a horror show.
The actual Lucy is nowhere near 28, unless that's her dress size.
Fat as fuck, ugly as fuck, with appallingly over-bleached hair in a grubby flat with unpleasant odours.
I turned and walked.
Avoid at all cost.

Online Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been on the wagon for a while now, punting-wise, and if this experience is anything to go by, it was a good choice.
Why oh why do these girls use photographs that bear no resemblance to reality?
As soon as the magic for opened, I walked in to a horror show.
The actual Lucy is nowhere near 28, unless that's her dress size.
Fat as fuck, ugly as fuck, with appallingly over-bleached hair in a grubby flat with unpleasant odours.
I turned and walked.
Avoid at all cost.
She’s been discussed elsewhere I believe and did advertise bb on a previous profile

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2121599
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 01:34:26 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Jayne_cobb

She keeps advertising by me but something about her profile always put me off. Thanks for toftt and confirming she should be swerved

Offline BlueRock

Avoid like the plague. If you store her number her social media pages will appear on your phone. Full on pikey skank, all about cocaine, nitrous oxide and tasteless designer shite. All her mates are the sort who give Witherspoon's pubs a bad name.

Offline EYEPUNT

Avoid like the plague. If you store her number her social media pages will appear on your phone. Full on pikey skank, all about cocaine, nitrous oxide and tasteless designer shite. All her mates are the sort who give Witherspoon's pubs a bad name.

So I take it you stored her number?

Offline BlueRock

Always store a number, you can learn plenty. So many use their real number. I'd of considered her until I saw her lifestyle and many others.

Offline pbrown355

This is a new one on me. What can you learn by storing a number?

Offline Availableinlarge

This is a new one on me. What can you learn by storing a number?
sync.ME app

Online Shplurgh

sync.ME app

How does that work then? Had a look, but can't see anything linked to her number

Offline BlueRock

All I do is store the numbers of any WGs I'm interested in. On my punting phone I have all the social media shite installed. Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Facebook messenger, Kik. If any of the stored numbers has a profile it will come up as a suggestion. Came across it by accident loads of WGs must use their real numbers not sure who's more daft them or punters using their real phone.

Offline Pdiddy2017

if you store a number on your phone and you have facebook app on the same phone and if they have a FB account it will show up as a possible friend, same with Instagram, snapchat, etc. I work in IT  :thumbsup: