Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seximaria1990 - Birmingham City Centre  (Read 13400 times)

13 review(s) for Seximaria1990 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline indian1

Seximaria1990

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 Hour for £100

Comms
Booked by text replied within 20 minutes. Messaged her to say I've arrived. She calls and directs me to the room, no need to go to hotel reception.
Cum twice in 1 hour.

Basic but modern and clean room.

The girl
Looks like she does in the pictures and video on Vivastreet and AW. British girl about a size 10 and 5ft2 slim thick. Looks to be in her late 20s.
Big heavy Breasts alot more than a handful. Implants but look natural.
Tanned with with tan lines on ass but not her breasts.
Says she works for an agency.

Service
She looks through curtains then opens door. Directing me to where I could get undressed and the Shower room. Asks for the paperwork and calls her agency to tell them I've arrived.
I sit down on the bed and she asks what I like Boobs or ass. Lie down next to her she puts her lube on my dick and does OWO while i cuddle her and feel her body.
She then puts the condom on me and lays back for missionary but first i do some oral on her and some fingering. Then in to missionary and she allows deep penetration no restrictions. First cum and then off with the condom and given some wet wipes to clean up. She the does some more OWO and then on with a condom again for some doggy. I cum for the second time and then I clean myself up. She offers me a shower and then on with my clothes a little chat and then out the door.

Offline 123lucky123

Good to hear that you had a good experience. Did she charge you for anything extra? Did you find her face attractive? Was she carrying any extra pounds thst can't be seen in the pics?

Offline indian1

Good to hear that you had a good experience. Did she charge you for anything extra? Did you find her face attractive? Was she carrying any extra pounds thst can't be seen in the pics?
She doesn't charge extra for anything, all her services are included in the price. The pictures are accurate and I found her face attractive.

Offline Pablo02

She did have bareback listed on her likes list when she was working in bham a few months ago!!!

Offline claud223

Seximaria1990

1 Hour for £100

Comms
Booked by text replied within 20 minutes. Messaged her to say I've arrived. She calls and directs me to the room, no need to go to hotel reception.
Cum twice in 1 hour.

The girl
Looks like she does in the pictures and video on Vivastreet and AW. British girl about a size 10 and 5ft2 slim thick. Looks to be in her late 20s.

Service
She looks through curtains then opens door. Directing me to where I could get undressed and the Shower room. Asks for the paperwork and calls her agency to tell them I've arrived.
I sit down on the bed and she asks what I like Boobs or ass. Lie down next to her she puts her lube on my dick and does OWO while i cuddle her and feel her body.
She then puts the condom on me and lays back for missionary but first i do some oral on her and some fingering. Then in to missionary and she allows deep penetration no restrictions. First cum and then off with the condom and given some wet wipes to clean up. She the does some more OWO and then on with a condom again for some doggy. I cum for the second time and then I clean myself up. She offers me a shower and then on with my clothes a little chat and then out the door.

you say £100 for the hour

her Viva add states £100/hr but AW is £80/Hr?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 11:48:48 am by claud223 »

Offline Alpha101

Greeting gents

I'm new to this and can't seem to post a review can anyone help, I just get the error message below

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Greeting gents

I'm new to this and can't seem to post a review can anyone help, I just get the error message below

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Not another one.   :dash: :dash:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=1.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253324.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253324.msg2610212#msg2610212

Offline Flunkagenda

This SP looks really good VFM until you scroll down the likes and find ‘unprotected sex’ listed  :dash:

Offline Jockey

She looks yummy if she can clarify the bearback issue :P

Offline indian1

This SP looks really good VFM until you scroll down the likes and find ‘unprotected sex’ listed  :dash:

She has removed the unprotected sex from her adultwork profile. Think she may have had it on by mistake. Protected sex was all that was offered when I saw her.

Offline Jockey

She has removed the unprotected sex from her adultwork profile. Think she may have had it on by mistake. Protected sex was all that was offered when I saw her.

Maybe her ''agency'' which sounds like some guy who is probably working with just her is reading this form.

most defiantly seems that way

how was it booking her?  was it easy as just a few texts. thinking to call her and make a booking if bearback is just a accident tick box

Also did you not question the £80 / £100 discrepancy? as you have posted both links?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 06:34:34 pm by Jockey »

Offline indian1

Maybe her ''agency'' which sounds like some guy who is probably working with just her is reading this form.

most defiantly seems that way

how was it booking her?  was it easy as just a few texts. thinking to call her and make a booking if bearback is just a accident tick box

Also did you not question the £80 / £100 discrepancy? as you have posted both links?

I text her to ask before and she said £100

Offline Jockey

She's definitely confused. She's now put her as to 90

Offline slimdude1

Looks too good to be true. £90 an hour, had BB listed before (mistake?) - works for an 'agency' but no one knows who?

Hmm... :timeout:

Offline Jockey

Looks too good to be true. £90 an hour, had BB listed before (mistake?) - works for an 'agency' but no one knows who?

Hmm... :timeout:

This one reminds me of xxxpriyaxxx I think her name was. Great service however something was very off. Got to know her a little from meets and it turned out some guy had picked her up from some sort of hostel pretending to be some big shot pimp (he wasnt) and he was taking half her money off her, plus fuel and charges. There was times where he would ask her to go all night for £120 as thats all she was getting offered and he wanted the money.

I say that because who ever it is, they are clearly monitoring this thread, her new viva street advert is now matching with aw prices. So now she is £90.

Seems like the ''agency'' is just some guy probably preying on her pimping her out with no experience in the working girls world.

Offline slimdude1

Well she now charges £150...

Offline BustaNut

Well she now charges £150...

Crazy money for a fat bird 😂😂

Offline Jockey

Crazy money for a fat bird 😂😂

It was £80 an hour. Then £90. Then £100. Now £150. lol

Online vindici

It was £80 an hour. Then £90. Then £100. Now £150. lol

She was on my HL, but that price increase means she's off permanently. When you're playing the £150/h league, you need to bring a lot more to the table.

Offline suttonporksword

I saw her about a year ago. Nice girl very pretty but let's just say wasnt the freshest

Offline slimdude1

She was on my HL, but that price increase means she's off permanently. When you're playing the £150/h league, you need to bring a lot more to the table.

Agreed. She isn't well reviewed enough on here for me to risk paying that much. I was going to see her a few months back when it was £100 per hour, but I was put off as when I was about to leave to meet for our agreed time, she said "can you wait 30 minutes, just gonna finish a booking" which was a massive turn-off for me.

It sounds like she runs a conveyor belt service, and lord knows if she even showers between the meets.

Now I'm not delusional into thinking that WG's are seeing me and me only. But it's much better you keep certain details to yourself.

Offline slimdude1

Her new photo she looks at least a size 12/14. Her profile states 10  :dash:

I'd still consider meeting her though if her prices were lower. £150 is flattering..

Offline slimdude1

Seximaria1990

1 Hour for £100

Comms
Cum twice in 1 hour.

The girl

Service

Her body from the photos look similar to Miss Ebony X.

Her profile says size 10/12, is that accurate? Looks bigger imo

Offline Theman1

If a hooker says size 10 top and 12 bottom that means 12 top and 16 bottom 😀. She wants too much money for a fat bird! In Notts today was tempted but after reading reviews a wank is better option.

Online vindici

If a hooker says size 10 top and 12 bottom that means 12 top and 16 bottom 😀. She wants too much money for a fat bird! In Notts today was tempted but after reading reviews a wank is better option.

You did well saving your hard earned, she did update her profile after she read my review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279632.0

Unfortunately she didn't take onboard any feedback, and doubled down on the arrogance.