Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kayla Jayne  (Read 985 times)

1 review(s) for kayla-jayne (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Madone1

Well first punt of the year I know I've been a bit slow and sadly it was a bad one.

E mailed Kayla on Monday with view too an incall in shrewsbury replayed no problem said she can only do incalls in shrews on a Tuesday at Zara's parlour were she is working until she has a set up of her own. Not been to Zara's for ages but thought what the hell. :dash:

Got there at about 4:15pm and normal parlour rules applied maid takes my money sits me down room offered a drink we all now the drill. 5 mins later Kayla comes in in my honest opinion a very pretty girl with a great body matches the AW pics. Climbed on to the massive bed with Kayla next too me stripped off her underwear to show a great pair of tits and a very pretty pussy.
Started with a back rub first talc then oil at this point I'm ready to get my hands on her. Rolled over started to play with her tits as she played with the old man leaned over me and I sucked her nipple as for about a second before she moves back with the condom.

Ok I think oral with it is then put the rain coat on me and in a flash she is squaring over me riding the old man was a great view but not what I was after at that point tried to slow her down after a minute or so she climbs of and asks me to go on top.
I make another play at a bit passion with more nipple sucking moved in for a kiss only to be told no kissing.

I was thinking about oral on her to get some thing going but couldn't be arsed so climbed on and pumped away with her looking off at the wall finished and was handed wet wipes got dressed and left 60 quid lighter and 20 minutes after I came in.

All in all it's a shame a she is a very hot girl but this was on of the most mechanical parlour style punts I've had in years.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only