Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe_xo rugby cracking punt  (Read 1511 times)

1 review(s) for SluttyMilliex (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Sparkhead1985

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just met zoe for a incall in rugby. This is my second best punt ever after cherry. It was a gamble as i always go to the same girl she  I can but i was horny and she wasn't available. Price £60 for 30 mins all included

Zoe. A nice british size 14-16 curvy girl with large natural boobs. Shaved down below. She was wearing a sexy red number and g string.

Very clean and well presented new build near a well known retail park in rugby. Plenty of parking.

Coms. Perfect all via text

Meet. GFE with anal. Everything was done at my pace I wasn't rushed. Started with a gentle hj and kissing. Moved on to a very sensual bj (owo) then on eith the rubber for cow girl. After a few mins of well u know. Switched to doggy and anal. Wow. Didnt last long. Pulled out and finished on her ass. Shower offered at end.

To sum up.

A very gentle and enjoyable gfe. Reading her profile I beleive if you wanted somthing more kinky she woukd be wrll up for it. But as i like gfe  thats what i went for.

Would i go back? Sure. Think ill be splitting my time between her and cherry. Hey when u get in a good thing dint shake the boat
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 09:30:08 am by Sparkhead1985 »

Offline ktimm

Is she really 20 years old ?  :rolleyes:

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review & toftt spark, just a few questions if you dont mind. She looks an hour glass 14 would you say she's well proportioned or just chunky? And does she do dfk ?

Offline Sparkhead1985

Offline Sparkhead1985

Thanks for the review & toftt spark, just a few questions if you dont mind. She looks an hour glass 14 would you say she's well proportioned or just chunky? And does she do dfk ?

I'm not the best at sizes but we'll proportioned. Hour glass would be about right. Dunno about the kissing I wasn't in the mood for dfk  so didn't try it. It's worth a shot as she's cheap for a British bird what have u got to loose

Offline Rcracer

I've tried getting a booking with her a few times. (She has an older profile too). How did you get in touch with her?

Offline azrael

I'm not the best at sizes but we'll proportioned. Hour glass would be about right. Dunno about the kissing I wasn't in the mood for dfk  so didn't try it. It's worth a shot as she's cheap for a British bird what have u got to loose

Cheers budd :thumbsup:

Flunt

Just playing "spot the difference" with Riley Ticotin for the main photo

External Link/Members Only

Offline charlesthethird

Her profile seems to have disappeared, there goes my afternoon plans.

Offline iceman-76

Her profile seems to have disappeared, there goes my afternoon plans.

It's still there, I've just had a look.

Offline azrael

No, definitely gone  :thumbsdown:

Probably didnt like being found out about the pictures being "lifted". Nice detective work by flunt :drinks:

Online scouting

Just playing "spot the difference" with Riley Ticotin for the main photo

External Link/Members Only
Good spot!

Offline Sparkhead1985

It's up again and so are the prices

Offline War_Hawk

It's up again and so are the prices

Well you did say she was cheap for a british girl so she must have seen dollar signs when she read this thread and thus increased her rates.