Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalya AW touring  (Read 1435 times)

58 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6440107) (47 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline cactus1454

This punt took place just over a week ago .
1 hour incall £200
External Link/Members Only

This was an expensive punt but I went for it for a number of reasons.
Fantastic facial pics and looked fit as fuck
Pumped up lips which I love
Nice nails
Dfk OWO and Cim all included
Lots of positive reviews
French girl with sexy french accent (I can speak french myself)
I had amassed over the last month or two a healthy amount in terms of my punting budget

Comms
Excellent. This girl is well organised. Prompt and clear replies to my texts. She asked if she could ring me to chat about services etc which was all fine.

Meet took place in a hotel in Gateshead in a fairly central location. As usual I used public transport and found it easy to get to. Very smart and modern apartment.

The WG
First thing to say is that the pics on AW don't quite reflect her appearance for me at any rate. I can't quite explain but somehow she didn't appear quite as stunning as she does on her profile. I would say she is a tad older than the stated 23 as well. Having said that she was still very attractive and her lips and body were for me fantastic. Lovely long dark hair and nice nails. She was really well presented in a short sexy black dress and black heels.

The meet itself
Door answered promptly. Offered a shower which I accepted and then it was straight in to dfk. This was delivered with passion and felt wonderful with full on tongue action. The taste of her lips was fantastic and needless to say she had me hard straight away.
She then went down and delivered probably the best bj I have ever had. Shaft licking, ball licking, full on sucking DT the lot . This went on for some time. She then invited me onto the bed. RO ensued which was very enjoyable, she was very clean and fresh, perfect hygiene. It was then back to dfk and sucking my cock again paying full attention to my balls. She then changed technique slightly and with a perfect seal around my cock with those gorgeous lips started applying more and more suction. I couldn't wait any longer and was allowed to cum in her mouth. She stayed sucking until every drop was in her mouth and then nipped off to the bathroom to spit out 
I knew I wouldn't get hard again quickly so we had a nice chat about various stuff including a conversation in french which was something different.
Then it was time to go. No rushing at all and I was out just on the hour with a nice kiss .
Would I return? Yes probably if funds allow. Having said that I did ask about a couple of fetishes during the phone call referred to above and she said no to both which of course is her call. But maybe I'll try to see again sometime in the future

She spends most of her time touring the country. She is in Middlesbrough later in May and she told me she hopes to be back in Newcastle/Gateshead around October time

So a good punt for me and I just wanted to see her for myself or scratch the itch as they say .

Offline Lucky Luciano

Thanks for the review. She looks and sounds great- albeit on the pricey side.You don’t see many actual French girls on AW.Last one I recall was the legendary Alizee21.