Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you drink before the punt ?  (Read 1904 times)

Ben4454

I used to be a 100% non-drinker before a punt. Didn't want to smell of alcohol. I never really got nervous. Just saw it as a new adventure. Recently I decided to get a hotel and have five beers to myself before the event took place. To my surprise it was absolutely fantastic. Sex is always better in that 'tipsy' state where you're all buzzed and happy.

Anyone else drink before a punt ?

Offline threechilliman

No as there'll be an unwanted third party - Mr Floppy!

tcm

Offline smiths

I used to be a 100% non-drinker before a punt. Didn't want to smell of alcohol. I never really got nervous. Just saw it as a new adventure. Recently I decided to get a hotel and have five beers to myself before the event took place. To my surprise it was absolutely fantastic. Sex is always better in that 'tipsy' state where you're all buzzed and happy.

For years in my earlier punting days i rarely punted either sober, not stoned or both. Nowadays i rarely drink as i am driving and gave up Cannabis many years ago.

Offline berksboy

As a rule no as i drive to my punts and i dont do DD.In the past i have done some overnights at mine and me and the girl both get well pissed, i most be lucky as Mr Floppy does not show up. :drinks:

Offline HappyandLucky

Generally I don't drink beforehand but if I am seeing a regular i will take a bottle of wine with me.

Offline davidgood

My 1 to 1s are either on the way home or when I am away from home so I am driving. in either case I would not drink before hand and I find that I can usually get a couple of pops out in the hour without too much trouble.

On the other hand, at parties I tend to drink a lot of wine while chatting to the hosts and other punters and enjoying myself. The result being that towards the end of the evening one or two of the girls together may have to work hard to squeeze the final drop out of me.

But I always leave happy without regrets, and then may have another drink on the way home with one of the girls and or one of the punters, if they are not shy.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Hobbit

I found recently that when seeing a new girl, having a small drink relaxes me and helps the nerves. Which results in a better punt. :yahoo:

Offline LastManCumings

I do have a glass of water before & after a punt. Noticed that the better WG's do ask if I want a drink and are quite happy to give you a glass of water (opposed to juice/fizzy drink)

Offline Malvolio

Not any more - having some drink inside me makes me think with my cock and make poor decisions.  I do enjoy the post-punt pint though.

Offline maxxblue

I found recently that when seeing a new girl, having a small drink relaxes me and helps the nerves. Which results in a better punt. :yahoo:

No drinking for me. I like to experience pre-punt nerves, as it adds to the excitement of the event.

Offline NIK

Used to. Not anymore. |

Then again I don't really punt any more.  :blush:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Used to. Not anymore. |

Then again I don't really punt any more.  :blush:

You poor, poor thing! :D

I'm generally teetotal, but really like a drink whilst screwing. :drinks: Unfortunately, I overdid it last time and ended up pissed on the tube. A can't complain tho. It came in handy when I lept into the carriage and the closing doors hit my shoulder! Didn't feel a fucking thing ... :dance:

JV547845

I like nothing before as it's not fair on them and it might make me late or paranoid about being stood up if anything goes wrong.  All being well I always enjoy a pint on the way home.

Curious6705

Nothing wrong with a pint before a punt IMO. Preferably punts are for high days and holidays when normal rules of sobriety do not apply. Recently though I've forgone this pleasure and have punted entirely sober. But like I say - IMO, so long as you remain capable and polite, why not?

Online tictacs

Never really drank before the punt. Prefer a celebratory drink post-punt myself. Unfortunately when the odd bad punt happens it's more a case of drowning my sorrows.

LL

A single gin & tonic consumed before a punt (normally straight from a sub-£2 can of the stuff from most supermarkets) consumed quickly, on-route to the girl I've booked, often has the effect of helping me to last for the whole 30 minutes before I jizz.  Try it.

I wouldn't have more than one drink though.

Aspen

Never.

I don't see the point.  I want to be fully alert etc, and using drink to try and delay or whatever just dulls the senses.

squeezebox

Only copious amounts of pineapple juice a few days leading the punt.  Always gratefully received!  :cool:

During the punt, red wine seems to warm the cockles...   :hi:

touch.and.go

Only copious amounts of pineapple juice a few days leading the punt.  Always gratefully received!  :cool:

During the punt, red wine seems to warm the cockles...   :hi:

Doest that make your spunk taste better? :unknown:

squeezebox

Doest that make your spunk taste better? :unknown:

Apparently so.  There are cartons of pineapple and coconut juice being sold in one of the local supermarkets, seems to encourage CIM whenever possible, even when not advertised!   :thumbsup:

Mr Smith

If I was having the girl come to my house or punting from a hotel then I'd probably have a couple but since I mostly drive to punts, drinking is a no-no. :drinks:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I could never drink alcohol before a punt!!!! I'd probably end up being a no-show!!!! :scare: