Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel meets - prudence or paranoia?  (Read 3188 times)

KingAlpha

No point in posting this as a review because nothing happened. Still, stick with it, because I'd be interested to know what people think. Booked a same-day punt with a WG on AW, who crops up in my neck of the woods only occasionally and so I guess tours around. Although the profile holds out that she's British the girl who spoke on the phone was definitely EE. Still, I decided to go ahead with a quickie booking because the venue was a respectable chain hotel, and the comms good.

Arrived on time and texted her for the room number. Reply just said 2nd floor, and then to text again once there. I'd already decided not to take my phone to the room, and just the cash for the punt. So I texted again and explained that I wouldn't be carrying my phone with me, and just needed the room number. Her reply just asked if I was coming or not. I decided not, as something didn't feel quite right or safe. Sent her a text to that effect, which wasn't answered. So I toddled off home.

Partly I suspected I might get scammed. Mostly I suspected it would turn out to be a duff punt in any event

Whenever I've visited hotels or apartments before I've always been given the full address etc when calling/texting to check in. Is there a genuine reason why a WG might chose to go all Jason Bourne?

Offline claretandblue

that is weird,i have never had a problem with hotel punts and generally prefer them to other venues

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Not that unusual as past experiences I've had a few who wouldn't give the room number until I was on the floor.... But then I'm not a great lover of hotel meets unless she's special whatever You can class that as  :wacko:

Offline claretandblue

Not that unusual as past experiences I've had a few who wouldn't give the room number until I was on the floor.... But then I'm not a great lover of hotel meets unless she's special whatever You can class that as  :wacko:
i hsve always without fail been given the room number in responce to my text confirming my arrival,perhaps ive just been lucky

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I should add the girls I saw were predominantly foreign so maybe an EE thing ?

KingAlpha

The floor/room thing probably wouldn't have bothered me if the AW profile hadn't bullshitted about nationality in the first place. I probably should have walked away from it at the outset.

charming_red

Some girls don't give their door no. until the very last moment so that wouldn't bother me.

If the vibes didn't feel right then you were right not to go ahead with it. But get a cheap punting phone that you're prepare to lose in a worst case scenario.

Offline smiths

No point in posting this as a review because nothing happened. Still, stick with it, because I'd be interested to know what people think. Booked a same-day punt with a WG on AW, who crops up in my neck of the woods only occasionally and so I guess tours around. Although the profile holds out that she's British the girl who spoke on the phone was definitely EE. Still, I decided to go ahead with a quickie booking because the venue was a respectable chain hotel, and the comms good.

Arrived on time and texted her for the room number. Reply just said 2nd floor, and then to text again once there. I'd already decided not to take my phone to the room, and just the cash for the punt. So I texted again and explained that I wouldn't be carrying my phone with me, and just needed the room number. Her reply just asked if I was coming or not. I decided not, as something didn't feel quite right or safe. Sent her a text to that effect, which wasn't answered. So I toddled off home.

Partly I suspected I might get scammed. Mostly I suspected it would turn out to be a duff punt in any event

Whenever I've visited hotels or apartments before I've always been given the full address etc when calling/texting to check in. Is there a genuine reason why a WG might chose to go all Jason Bourne?

As ever I punt to suit me NOT the WG so no room number by the time I get to the hotel means no business off me, though its not been a problem I have experienced much.

Offline Punting Valley

That is just weird, room number is usually given along with the level number.  :unknown:  I am not a fan of hotel incalls, there is always the reception sitting there and also lots of people, as well as the housekeeping could be cleaning outside her room...much prefer private location incalls.

Offline claretandblue

That is just weird, room number is usually given along with the level number.  :unknown:  I am not a fan of hotel incalls, there is always the reception sitting there and also lots of people, as well as the housekeeping could be cleaning outside her room...much prefer private location incalls.
i think it depends where you punt,all my hotel punts have been in large hotels in central london during the day,there are so many people milling about that no one notices you at all and i have never once felt uncomfortable

Offline Punting Valley

i think it depends where you punt,all my hotel punts have been in large hotels in central london during the day,there are so many people milling about that no one notices you at all and i have never once felt uncomfortable

Maybe it is just me then. I am alright with receptions if there are lots of people in the lobby going about, but then I would start worrying about sharing a lift with others and getting off the same floor and having to knock the room door when there are people near you. :unknown:

Offline claretandblue

Maybe it is just me then. I am alright with receptions if there are lots of people in the lobby going about, but then I would start worrying about sharing a lift with others and getting off the same floor and having to knock the room door when there are people near you. :unknown:

i guess were all different,sharing a lift doesnt bother me and the knocking on the door takes all of ten seconds and no one is really going to know or care what you are doing

i find hotels more anonymous than private locations as they are usually in quiet residential streets meaning there is normally that five minute wait pre punt where i am waiting on a street corner looking shifty,much worse imo!

Offline Punting Valley

i guess were all different,sharing a lift doesnt bother me and the knocking on the door takes all of ten seconds and no one is really going to know or care what you are doing

i find hotels more anonymous than private locations as they are usually in quiet residential streets meaning there is normally that five minute wait pre punt where i am waiting on a street corner looking shifty,much worse imo!

But what sort of hotel guest usually knock on hotel doors?? I have travelled a lot and stayed in many hotels but even if I was with friends and family I did not need to knock on their doors the way I do with hotel meets.

I usually just keep walk around the neighbourhood  :lol: so to avoid looking like a punter. I do the same if I have to wait (for both private location and hotel meets). Private location though, you blend in as a visiting friend?  :unknown: Either way each got their own preference

Offline potata72

Been on plenty of punts where it's been an incall at a hotel and I've always been given the room number before entering the hotel.  Being asked to go the specific floor and then ringing/texting for room number would definitely make me uncomfortable.  I don't understand how it actually has any benefit to the wg anyway?

Toshiba

I never do hotel meets ever and wont, i just get too paranoid so dont bother.
The minute you found out she wasnt english would have been enough for me to end it.

Lucky escape imho

Tjkooker

Chances are the pimp is in another room. Looking through the spy hole checking your alone before giving room number for the girl you booked. I would have walked also.

Offline jackdaw

Bit odd.

But if phone is so expensive you're worried about taking it up into meeting with you, probably worth thinking about doing what a lot of us do: get a cheap phone just for punting.

Offline threechilliman

Hotel, house or apt? I'm not fussed. What I have found is that my best punts have generally been with girls who've given me all the info I need, well in advance, to get to their door. My biggest concern when I don't have that info is mobile failure at the critical moment.

Girls who do the text me when you get to here, text me when you get to there will find I lose interest before I get to the finishing post.....

tcm

raylondoner

Not good for discretion if you have to go to the floor then hang around texting and waiting for text though. I've always been told the floor and room number as soon as I text that I'm at the hotel.  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

But what sort of hotel guest usually knock on hotel doors?? I have travelled a lot and stayed in many hotels but even if I was with friends and family I did not need to knock on their doors the way I do with hotel meets.

I usually just keep walk around the neighbourhood  :lol: so to avoid looking like a punter. I do the same if I have to wait (for both private location and hotel meets). Private location though, you blend in as a visiting friend?  :unknown: Either way each got their own preference

if your staying in a hotel and you have mates also at the hotel how would you contact them if not by knocking on their door?genuinely perplexed by that comment!

Online Anadin

Not good for discretion if you have to go to the floor then hang around texting and waiting for text though. I've always been told the floor and room number as soon as I text that I'm at the hotel.  :hi:

Agreed it's bad enough walking past reception knowing you shouldn't be there but not having the room number is a big no no for me especially if you get up there and she doesn't' pick up her phone immediately which happens a lot with WGs.

Offline masseyferguson

I've never really liked hotels because what's your excuse for being there if recognized ? A residential incall ( preferably in a block of flats ) you can always explain away with something along the lines of " I was just picking up a ......... ( whatever eg digital camera , spanner, spare phone battery etc etc ) that I got cheap on ebay " or something similar, but a hotel .. well you're either visiting somebody with a room or probably even worse you've got a room yourself !!
Best punts are almost always at the girls own address, stands to reason really, she's trusting you a bit and she's got her neighbours etc etc to consider so is probably going to make an effort to ensure it all goes smoothly.

Offline Punting Valley

if your staying in a hotel and you have mates also at the hotel how would you contact them if not by knocking on their door?genuinely perplexed by that comment!

To be very honest, I usually knock on the door loudly and announce loudly, 'hey it's me open up you little shit' :lol:. Big difference compare to hotel meets when I do a much more civilised three knocks without announcing myself.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If I arrived outside the hotel and she still refused to give the room number I would abort the punt ------ fuck her, pro$$ies are ten a penny.      :bomb:

yorkshire123

If I arrived outside the hotel and she still refused to give the room number I would abort the punt ------ fuck her, pro$$ies are ten a penny.      :bomb:

:thumbsup:

I treat all in-call punts as I do when I'm travelling abroad, If a situation feels wrong then I get the fuck out of there, pretty unadventurous I know but its served me well in life so far. 

raylondoner

Don't ever agree to meet a girl at platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross - trust me, I still have a headache!  :sarcastic:

KingAlpha

I'll bow to the inevitable and get a punting phone, although that wouldn't have stopped me bailing on this particular punt. Thanks for the feedback chaps!  :thumbsup:

Offline Hertsgent

I've had this a couple of times, and not gone along with it, mainly due to the fear of looking obvious on the floor. Once I walked, another time I said I had no signal in the hotel (which got the room number). Mind you, this week I was given the room number by text very early, by a girl with no feedback - was a bit paranoid, but went ahead with it.....and it was good ;-)

SaneOnes

+1

I absolutely dread waiting on the streets near the flats/houses whilst my eyes are glued on the screen of my phone, waiting for a text with info.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Sounds a bit dodgy to me. I'd be vary of some "security" turning up the moment I confirmed I was on the floor she gave (probably not actually the same floor or indeed same hotel as she was working out of)

Offline Hordak3000

I've only ever done one hotel meet, but found it much preferable to the residential meets I've done... there's no hanging about on a street corner looking conspicuous, plus the room is bound to be nicer than most WG's bedrooms (my hotel meet involved us being in a room with a massive window overlooking the Tyne, and it was an awesome view).

bensonhedges20

Some dont give a room or floor number till you have arrived as the last guy might be delaying his exit. It means punters dont bump into each other.

However ive never been given one or the other. always a 5 minutes getting ready etc or phone me when you get here And then both.

Offline claretandblue

I've never really liked hotels because what's your excuse for being there if recognized ? A residential incall ( preferably in a block of flats ) you can always explain away with something along the lines of " I was just picking up a ......... ( whatever eg digital camera , spanner, spare phone battery etc etc ) that I got cheap on ebay " or something similar, but a hotel .. well you're either visiting somebody with a room or probably even worse you've got a room yourself !!
Best punts are almost always at the girls own address, stands to reason really, she's trusting you a bit and she's got her neighbours etc etc to consider so is probably going to make an effort to ensure it all goes smoothly.
i think thats complete rubbish to be honest,if i am seen in a decent hotel in central london i could say i am there for a conference or a client meeting,both regular occurences.

If however i am seen knocking around in an iffy part of london in the middle of the day,miles from the office with a mobile from the 1980's stuck to my ear i am well and truly fucked!

Offline Punting Valley

i think thats complete rubbish to be honest,if i am seen in a decent hotel in central london i could say i am there for a conference or a client meeting,both regular occurences.

then the hotel people ask you for the name of the person you are meeting... one of my worries when going to a hotel incall

SirFrank

then the hotel people ask you for the name of the person you are meeting... one of my worries when going to a hotel incall

I fucking waltz through reception like I'm Prince Andrew on the way to a free lunch. Punting phone, which is the size of clowns boot, pressed to my ear like I'm talking to Earl of Sandwhich. Ahh haaa yaaaa yeah well I'll be there soon etc all the while clocking the lifts etc. if you walk around like you've discovered cold fusion everyone assumes that you know where the fuck you're going.

Alternatively, walk in like you're clearing customs at an airport with a bag of cocaine stuffed up your arse and you might well get tapped up
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 10:47:54 pm by SirFrank »

Offline Malvolio

That is not going to happen.  Walk through the lobby with confidence and any staff there will assume you are a guest.

Offline claretandblue

That is not going to happen.  Walk through the lobby with confidence and any staff there will assume you are a guest.
exactly,some people seem to think you need to be a hybrid of bond and bourne to wander in and out of a hotel undetected!
also if i am meeting a client in a hotel bar someone from reception wouldnt know this in anycase

Offline tesla

+1

never had a problem,

you could arrive early and go to the bar if there is one
go to reception and ask an innocent question re taffifs or events then ask for the loo, all make you look if you should be there

Offline Punting Valley

I fucking waltz through reception like I'm Prince Andrew on the way to a free lunch. Punting phone, which is the size of clowns boot, pressed to my ear like I'm talking to Earl of Sandwhich. Ahh haaa yaaaa yeah well I'll be there soon etc all the while clocking the lifts etc. if you walk around like you've discovered cold fusion everyone assumes that you know where the fuck you're going.

Alternatively, walk in like you're clearing customs at an airport with a bag of cocaine stuffed up your arse and you might well get tapped up
exactly,some people seem to think you need to be a hybrid of bond and bourne to wander in and out of a hotel undetected!
also if i am meeting a client in a hotel bar someone from reception wouldnt know this in anycase
+1

never had a problem,

you could arrive early and go to the bar if there is one
go to reception and ask an innocent question re taffifs or events then ask for the loo, all make you look if you should be there
Still the feeling of unease is a personal thing, each to their own. I feel like my physical attributes would also make me stand out more compare to other hotel guests. There is always a chance for a nosey staff would question you, i don't have to worry about it at all if i go for private location incall.

mk1987

Im very reluctant of seeing someone at a residential area (especially if its rundown!) You never know who might be in the other rooms of the house, if she is a druggie or if her "boyfriend/pimp" decides to turn up and kick up a fuss. In a hotel environment discretion is key as the girl would want to keep it discreet. On the other hand, you might bump into someone you know on the lift or even being clocked on the cameras by some staff member that knows you. Risky decisions....

Offline webpunter

I fucking waltz through reception like I'm Prince Andrew on the way to a free lunch
Or a 'massage' from a 17 year-old.  Only to discover that the local age of consent is 18   :lol:

Ex-fucking-actly.  I work on the principle of assuming a disposition which says to everyone "i belong here & BTW what the fuck are you doing ?  Are you lost ?"

Offline PeachyAssFan

I've never had the nerve to use a hotel. Strange how I don't feel confident about walking through hotel reception, but perfectly happy to put my cock in some woman's  mouth within seconds of meeting her for the first time.  Over the years I've accumulated a number of old mobiles and chucked them in a large box of electrical nick nacks eg chargers, usb sticks etc. all dismantled along with the sims. I buy a new payg sim and do a small cash top up. Use it a couple of times with one of the phones I reassemble (I sometimes feel like a US marine assembling his rifle!) remembering to delete any numbers and calls from the sim and phone memory each time and then bin the sim somewhere out of the house 

Offline myothernameis

+1

I absolutely dread waiting on the streets near the flats/houses whilst my eyes are glued on the screen of my phone, waiting for a text with info.

Last week, I went to see an escort in the Glasgow area, now while I waited for a reply to my text, I notice 3 other guys on there phone hanging about, and this is in a well known area on the south side of Glasgow

Jimmybob

I think there was another thread from a punter who was saying he would out the bird in the hotel. I remember replying to it saying he shouldn't do it as other punters may get dragged in to the shit. Maybe that's why she's being cautious? Maybe she got stitched up before?

charming_red

I'm with Punting Valley on this. I also get a feeling of uneasiness of having going through a hotel lobby. I'd rather just go through a side door into the staircase and wait there until I'm called up, assuming some hotels have this kind of access.

I'm sure I'd be fine though once I've popped my hotel cherry!

Offline george r

have done many hotel visits and the only thing I have found to be careful of is finding out where the lifts are before you enter .

Offline webpunter

i like hotel punts coz generally safer than private accomo IMO.  Much less likely iffy characters hanging around.  Especially when going off-piste / TOFTT / going cheaper.  Just depends on the hotel - the busier the better.  I'm sure the WG's know which hotels to book / not etc.  Well the more experienced ones anyways.  I like the ones attached to service stations on the motorways for several reasons:  1/ a valid reason for stopping there - fuel & food etc & 2/ normally a MickeyD's or BKing for a celebratory burger afterwards when feeling hank.  I stopped at one on the m-way with the OH - who commented like what a shite hotel.  I replied with some equally derogatory comment but was thinking that it seemed just fine to me a few months before when i was getting a superb HJ & tit-wank in room number 213 or whatever it was  :lol:

Offline threechilliman

have done many hotel visits and the only thing I have found to be careful of is finding out where the lifts are before you enter .

Agreed then you can walk directly to them. I always ask this when visiting a hotel I don't know.

tcm

Offline Malvolio

Im very reluctant of seeing someone at a residential area (especially if its rundown!) You never know who might be in the other rooms of the house, if she is a druggie or if her "boyfriend/pimp" decides to turn up and kick up a fuss. In a hotel environment discretion is key as the girl would want to keep it discreet. On the other hand, you might bump into someone you know on the lift or even being clocked on the cameras by some staff member that knows you. Risky decisions....

Punting is not a risk-free activity.  However, if you meet someone you know in the hotel lift, as long as you don't tell them you're there to bang a whore, how the hell will they know what you're up to?