Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pre LMP nerves.  (Read 1814 times)

Offline house music dave

Evening lads.

Tomorrow will  be my third LMP party, and yet on the day I'll still have butterflies and a queasy stomach. I never get this with one on one meets. Any remedies you guys use to quell nerves? I know there is a thread about drinking before a punt, not sure if just having a quick vodka and lemonade will help or hinder me?

Thoughts?

HMD     

Offline Bigus Dickus

I've only been once and about 10 minutes before turning up I had to have a nervous dump in the McDonalds around the corner!

Lucky they have showers before the fun begins!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SeekingtheTruth

What is causing the butterflies do you think?

The fact that there could be up to 9 other naked guys there? Or that the girls wont be up to expectations?

Worry about the things you can control, fuck everything else. (Not literally)

Offline house music dave

What is causing the butterflies do you think?

The fact that there could be up to 9 other naked guys there? Or that the girls wont be up to expectations?

Worry about the things you can control, fuck everything else. (Not literally)

It's more the fact that I won't be up to expectations, and although it hasn't happened yet and probably won't I'm worried that I stick out badly being in the wheelchair, while other guys, however they are built and whatever age can do roughly the same shit.
I know with the way LMP is run that everything is cool judgement wise, but I'm always worried that someone might give me the X ray stare and think "WTF". In normal life it's all cool cause you can ignore it, or come back with a comment...bit different when you are naked :)     

Offline threechilliman

I have my first LMP in the near future and have similar thoughts, never having done anything like this but always wanted to. I'm sure I'll be OK as I have no issues with being naked in front of people, but fucking is a slightly different matter. Once we get going I'll settle down and I'm sure you will HMD.

One question to anyone who's been - do you encourage each other or are you generally too busy??

Biggest concern is my brother turning up - now that might be interesting :lol:

tcm

Offline Bigus Dickus

I stick out badly being in the wheelchair

Fuck me how'd you get up those bloody stairs?

while other guys, however they are built and whatever age can do roughly the same shit.

My shit was massive! Pre-punt poo is good for yoo!

:lol:

Offline house music dave

I have my first LMP in the near future and have similar thoughts, never having done anything like this but always wanted to. I'm sure I'll be OK as I have no issues with being naked in front of people, but fucking is a slightly different matter. Once we get going I'll settle down and I'm sure you will HMD.

One question to anyone who's been - do you encourage each other or are you generally too busy??

tcm

I never expect to have a full blown conversation we are all there to get fucked after all. What has baffled me somewhat is that guys will look at me, I'll do a slight head not and quite often there is no recognition or reciprocation.

Don't know if it's just me, but guys never seem to talk to each other much.

What are others experiences?   

Salt

I never expect to have a full blown conversation we are all there to get fucked after all. What has baffled me somewhat is that guys will look at me, I'll do a slight head nod and quite often there is no recognition or reciprocation.

Perhaps you are being too subtle???

Maybe a "can't wait to get into the chicks!" type comment that is very clear.......

Full respect HMD   :hi:  I wouldn't be up to a gang bang scenario; i'm too self conscious.....

Offline yuiop300

I never expect to have a full blown conversation we are all there to get fucked after all. What has baffled me somewhat is that guys will look at me, I'll do a slight head not and quite often there is no recognition or reciprocation.

It's probably a few factors
-shock value.  I've never seen a guy in a wheelchair at a party
-I've never seen a guy fucking in a wheel chair.

I'd be surprised but only as it's an unusual sight at a party and then I'd say great job to you!

Depends who you meet and how friendly the other punters are.  I always try and be friendly as it's a better party mood.

Y

Offline house music dave

I'd be surprised but only as it's an unusual sight at a party and then I'd say great job to you!

Depends who you meet and how friendly the other punters are.  I always try and be friendly as it's a better party mood.

Y

I think you might be right there Y. And as you said it's all about the people :) I'm all for giving moral support when needed to fellow punters. 

Offline jackson1617

tcm
I`ve done a few now and although a bit of banter goes on in the kitchen, generally you are too busy when with the girls!!
My advice would be get stuck in but pace your self if you have limited pops!!

Offline davidgood

Y

Yuiop,

I agree it is not an everyday every party event but there used to be a guy in wheelchair who used to go Pam's parties in West Ken from time to time.

I have also met him at the Retro in Walsall, and being the sort of sociable guy I am I usually chat to him.

Your right, it is a better party if everybody is friendly.

Regards,

davidgood

SeekingtheTruth

Some people are naturally shy and that is amplified when they are naked so are unlikely to strike up conversation and won't respond unless they absolutely have to. Me on the other hand, I really couldn't give a shit about social convention so will quite happily have a chat with the naked guy in a wheelchair while having a drink.  :D

We are all there to have fun at the end of the day and a bit if banter between the guys and girls adds to the party atmosphere.

Offline Eeyore

I used to go to LMP parties a few years ago and really enjoyed them and I was always a huge bundle of nerves beforehand and during the first half an hour. Em would always comment that I was the most nervous person she ever met.
However as the party progressed I always really enjoyed myself.
I have no cure to offer with the exception may be to go more regularly which I think would harden the nerves and the wallet lol
I would love to return but I've put on several (more than several actually) pounds and have become self conscious.
Keep going while you enjoy it, I certainly miss it.

Offline house music dave

I used to go to LMP parties a few years ago and really enjoyed them and I was always a huge bundle of nerves beforehand and during the first half an hour. Em would always comment that I was the most nervous person she ever met.
However as the party progressed I always really enjoyed myself.
I have no cure to offer with the exception may be to go more regularly which I think would harden the nerves and the wallet lol
I would love to return but I've put on several (more than several actually) pounds and have become self conscious.

Keep going while you enjoy it, I certainly miss it.

Gutted, couldn't go in the end! they changed the venue which was harder for me to get the chair to, ah well. Shit happens.

I sympathise with your self consciousness Eeyore. it's tough working those issues through.

robbo24

I was the same for my first. Just think everyone is their for the same thing!

Offline threechilliman

I am wobbly on it. I just need to keep telling myself I'll be fine and all that. I'm sure once we're up and running I'll be OK, but it's a very different prospect to a 1-2-1

tcm