Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any excellent ebony girls?  (Read 1853 times)

Hunghertsguy

Hi guys
Thinking of spicing things up and fancy a punt with a cute ebony chick.
Anyone got any good recommendations in the area (happy to travel in the east england area)
Had a bit of a scout on aw but not coming up with much positives.
Cheers
HHG

Offline Badvicar

Think the common consensus is that they are like hen's teeth. No luck to date.

Offline Punchdrunk

Offline Darkone2

I've had a few sessions with Ebony Sasha. External Link/Members Only She seems to visit Cambridge about once a month

Offline Spruce

HHG,

If you don't mind booking for min 2 hours, I have persuaded several London based ebony girls to visit me (I live near Cambridge), as it's only around 50 mins on the train, and most of them don't mind travelling the distance as it doesn't take to long.
The min 2 hour booking time made it worth their while travelling, some wanted longer, and have managed to "negotiate" a better hourly rate on occasion.

Offline Badvicar

This lady has arrived in Hemel/St.Albans/Watford area HHG

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Previously of HOD and couple of reviews on here.

Offline iluvebonys

I've seen a lot of ebony girls on aw over the last few years and they have seen some stunners offering great naughty services.
A few that spring to mind are

Gorgeouslily (amazing body and gorgeous) External Link/Members Only
Black Lexxi ( fantastic body and great bj) External Link/Members Only
Htf (stunning young girl and filthy with it) External Link/Members Only
Andy&jem (mmf couple shes very pretty and massive tits) External Link/Members Only
Rose-Blue ( young, naughty and takes a good face fuck)  External Link/Members Only

Would recommend any of these

Offline Hertsgent

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63409.0

Reviewed this one last summer (ebony porsha), currently Hounslow, but I guess she might feasibly tour stevenage again.

Hunghertsguy

Thanks guys,
I had hoped for a Friday ebony but just couldn't get anything lined up (or laid down lol)
Try again in a couple of weeks, but it's back to Maja this week, Jenny next

Offline Hertsgent

Thanks guys,
I had hoped for a Friday ebony but just couldn't get anything lined up (or laid down lol)
Try again in a couple of weeks, but it's back to Maja this week, Jenny next

Sounds horrendous couple of weeks you have  :drinks:

ramrodronnie

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63409.0

Reviewed this one last summer (ebony porsha), currently Hounslow, but I guess she might feasibly tour stevenage again.

I've got Porsha on my HL  Hertsgent. But although I would like to fuck another ebony girl, I'm a bit reluctant to book her, as she doesn't offer CIM, or Facials. Does she FK/DFK  Hertsgent ? And although looks are subjective, would you say she is attractive?

Offline Hertsgent

I've got Porsha on my HL  Hertsgent. But although I would like to fuck another ebony girl, I'm a bit reluctant to book her, as she doesn't offer CIM, or Facials. Does she FK/DFK  Hertsgent ? And although looks are subjective, would you say she is attractive?

Read the review, as that was in the moment , but facially she was very attractive as I remember. Now kissing I can't remember the exact style (other than enjoyable), but I do remember she said no kissing as that was saved for a boyfriend. However, 5 mins later, after I had orally feasted on other parts of her body, she was snogging my face off (I remember spending 5 mins in the bathroom at the end trying to set wipe all the lipstick off !). So, she is either a tease, or it was my fantastic skills  :P

ramrodronnie

Read the review, as that was in the moment , but facially she was very attractive as I remember. Now kissing I can't remember the exact style (other than enjoyable), but I do remember she said no kissing as that was saved for a boyfriend. However, 5 mins later, after I had orally feasted on other parts of her body, she was snogging my face off (I remember spending 5 mins in the bathroom at the end trying to set wipe all the lipstick off !). So, she is either a tease, or it was my fantastic skills  :P

Nice one Hertsgent. Would be nice if she's like that with all of her punts? I know I'd like it if she were like that with me for sure.  :yahoo:

Offline davidgood

Hi guys
Thinking of spicing things up and fancy a punt with a cute ebony chick.
Anyone got any good recommendations in the area (happy to travel in the east england area)
Had a bit of a scout on aw but not coming up with much positives.
Cheers
HHG
This girl might provide what you are looking for;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have met her a couple of times at parties but not for a while.

Regards,

davidgood