Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Delice Cambridge  (Read 469 times)

bobbles1945

Saw Amy Delice.External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only and on the basis of AW reviews and a review here by Touche https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=search2 ) and thought I would have a go.

She is in a fourth floor balconied two bedroom  flat in a modern development close to the river near Chesterton Church which she shares with three other Romanian WGs including  Romona (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.) They will be in Cambridge a month before moving somewhere else for a month then back to Romania.

Usual coms-phoned then was asked to text back, asked for how long and when and they texted the street address. Turn up and was given the flat number. Asked to wait as bedroom not free and saw a couple of the other WGs only one of whom spoke English, I think she handles the coms.

Stood on balcony in the sun while she smiled but no conversation as no English and she smoked a cigarette and I could take a look at her figure. Slight tum on her, she is not as slim as in some of her photos but by no means fat, tattoo on right upper arm (not visible in photos), when dressed tits looked promising -its only once in the bedroom that I realized she was wearing a flattering bra. In the bedroom she was friendly enough in a wordless way her tits were small and soft and she has another tattoo across her lower back. I think she is the girl in the photos-although they are quite flattering.

Little bit of tit sucking and pussy stroking-did not fancy trying for a kiss (she had just smoked a cigarette-not sure it would be on offer anyway), she started to play with my cock, then I started to dine at the Y which she seemed to enjoy, then she put a condom on me and started some OW which was competent-did not fancy OWO with a smoker. Then I got her to sit on my face while I licked her out and played with her arsehole. She got really into it and I got the impression she was trying to stop herself cumming (maybe I flatter myself).

She applied plenty of lube (she is quite tight)  then offered doggy but I wanted to keep  her in cowgirl,  and she rode me well and she seemed close to orgasm but  held back until the deed was done and she got up, proffered wet wipes and paid attention to her phone which all throughout the meet pinged and she would text back-I would have liked some cuddles but conversation impossible because of our lack of a mutual language. Did not stay the full 30min-did not seem any point.

I have given this a neutral review-but could have been a negative. So nice enough girl but far from anything special and would not return.