Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute little Amber - Clacton  (Read 1550 times)

Barry78

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anybody had the pleasure of this sp?

She's got 5 reviews on aw now, so I'm hopeful someone from here is able to shed some light.

Profile seems similar to SubSlut who was around a year or so ago.

B

Offline Johnnnysilver

It is subslut from before she is on my HL but I want to hear more first from others on here first so if anyone has had the pleasure please share your experiences

Offline Feeling Hopefull

It is subslut from before she is on my HL but I want to hear more first from others on here first so if anyone has had the pleasure please share your experiences

How about you share some of yours?  :dash:

Offline Johnnnysilver

I haven’t had to many punts due to health but I really enjoyed rhondaessex her tits and oral skills are wonderful and made me feel extremely welcome and true to services other than that I have enjoyed an amazing blowjob off  careybabe . Have you had any good luck in clacton for punts

Offline Foxtail17

I haven’t had to many punts due to health but I really enjoyed rhondaessex her tits and oral skills are wonderful and made me feel extremely welcome and true to services other than that I have enjoyed an amazing blowjob off  careybabe . Have you had any good luck in clacton for punts

So that is 2 you could have reviewed for us? Whether you have 1 or 101 punts get a review up, it’s what makes this site stronger.

Barry78

As others have said, reviews really help around here.

How do you know it's the same girl mate?

What was your experience like with SS?

B
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 09:58:01 pm by Barry78 »

Barry78

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=145595.0

That is the review for the girl that is supposedly the same as this one, in case anyone can't find it.

Offline masseyferguson

Here's the flaw in your thinking Johnnny, you've not contributed significant info on your experiences (Careybabe, RhondaEssex, or CarlyFoxx - from your only only other post - and many others I'd hazard a guess ? ) and yet you're waiting for info on Cute Little Amber before you take the plunge.
You even have the bare faced nerve to appeal to others to share their experiences !
How are you so sure it's Subslut anyway ?

Offline Johnnnysilver

The only way I know it is her is I subscribed to the private gallery and I saw her face xx

Offline transparent

I would also be interested to if anyone has any experiences with her. She has got good feedback on AW including two field reports

Offline Hackneylad1

I would also be interested to if anyone has any experiences with her. She has got good feedback on AW including two field reports

Try reading that link supplied by Barry78 up above

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=145595.0