Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: msparklane worcestershire - anyone seen her lately?  (Read 687 times)

Offline c1der79

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hi, I was looking for a full on milf experience and this lady caught my eye. She is a bit out of my area so any info would be appreciated before I dive in.

c1der

Offline shyboy1

I visited her about a year or so ago and put a review up. Personally I had a good experience with her and no problems at all.
I received a pm from another member last week  asking about her as he was planning a visit so keep checking as there may be a up to date review coming soon.
SB

Offline c1der79

Thanks SB. I have done some more searching and also found some reviews under her old nickname of courtesan-j. Looks like I will make contact and see what happens. Seems that she is out I the country at the moment though.

Offline shyboy1

Thanks SB. I have done some more searching and also found some reviews under her old nickname of courtesan-j. Looks like I will make contact and see what happens. Seems that she is out I the country at the moment though.
Hi Cider. She spends a lot of time in the Caribbean I think (Lucky girl).
That might be why we haven’t seen that new review yet.
Hope it goes well for you, I’ll be interested to see what you think of her.
SB    :thumbsup:

Offline The.Machine

I have followed this woman's profile for quite a while now, as I found her "intriguing" to say the least.  :unknown:

I live miles away, so would have to do some long distance planning to make it work. As the last review from Shyboy says, maybe a bit "marmite", but it should be an experience to say the least! Hope the good weather lasts and you can take the chance for some outdoor fun? The Caribbean trips come round a few times a year, don't know if they are work or pleasure? Maybe both for her.  :D  She is still logging in everyday, even while away.

I really would appreciate a review if the meet goes ahead. :thumbsup:

Offline l1mpd1ck

Pretty sure I saw her years ago.  I had an OK session and as it was an RB at a reasonable price.  AW RBs are the best way to see her as she will bid below her advertised prices