Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake pictures on in private galleries  (Read 668 times)

nightrider.1234

Has anybody reported fake pictures or pictures of somebody in somebody's private gallery. And also has anybody reported it to adultwork and if they have has adultwork done anything about it?  The thing is I have reported it to adultwork but they won't do fuck all about it and also they should do something about it cuz it a bit like theft in it because we just paid to see the ladies pics but it turned out to be somebody else and when that happens it's jus pisses me off.

Offline Lewis

Have you backed up your claim to AW with evidence of the same photos elsewhere on th internet?

AW just lately are taking 24 hrs (or even longer) to remove fake profiles, so if you've only recently reported the profile, then be patient.

And yes, I have managed to get a refund for a fake private gallery. But like I said, you need to prove the photos are fakes.

Have you got a link to the fake profile you're asking about?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 01:54:43 am by Lewis »

nightrider.1234

Have you backed up your claim to AW with evidence of the same photos elsewhere on th internet?

AW just lately are taking 24 hrs (or even longer) to remove fake profiles, so if you've only recently reported the profile, then be patient.

And yes, I have managed to get a refund for a fake private gallery. But like I said, you need to prove the photos are fakes.

Have you got a link to the fake profile you're asking about?

Hiya mate good news adultworks has sorted it out and closed the thieving profile bitches profile down can't send you her link but because she looked east european I have feeling she could be a Romanian.

Offline P.O.G

I've reported quite a few AW profiles with fake pictures on them, or if I have evidence that a profile has been swapped or hijacked and being used by another WG, I've reported those as well. If you have evidence, chances are the profile will be closed down.