Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 8 factors are lowering price buying sex  (Read 3003 times)

Offline Stapler

Came across this :

External Link/Members Only

A new report released this week by The Economist has provided a stark look into sex work globally to reveal some surprising new economic trends about the world’s oldest profession.   After analyzing 190,000 profiles of sex workers in over 12 countries and 84 cities since 1999, the report found that the hourly price of sex with a female sex worker has been declining steadily in recent years..........

...S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline smiths

Came across this :

External Link/Members Only

A new report released this week by The Economist has provided a stark look into sex work globally to reveal some surprising new economic trends about the world’s oldest profession.   After analyzing 190,000 profiles of sex workers in over 12 countries and 84 cities since 1999, the report found that the hourly price of sex with a female sex worker has been declining steadily in recent years..........

...S....

As i have posted on here before i am paying less on average for a punt than 10 years ago, probably even longer. More EE WGs at lower rates and me finding and using punting forums accounts for why in the main.

Its obviously now a case of locating decent WGs which can sometimes be a struggle, enter UKP and how that can help punters.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

As i have posted on here before i am paying less on average for a punt than 10 years ago, probably even longer. More EE WGs at lower rates and me finding and using punting forums accounts for why in the main.

Its obviously now a case of locating decent WGs which can sometimes be a struggle, enter UKP and how that can help punters.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35548.0

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jimmyredcab

My first review on %%% in 2001 shows that I paid £100 for the hour, I can still punt for £100 an hour ----- for example Michelle Independent.

Offline punk

My first review on %%% in 2001 shows that I paid £100 for the hour, I can still punt for £100 an hour ----- for example Michelle Independent.

jim you really are sweet on this bird. :hi:

Offline Stiltskin

There seems to be a divide here. Whilst the price for most EE's is static, the price for 'platinum level' girls is climbing.

There's so much crap on AW these days, the decent girls are such a small minority, they can easily get away with price increases.

Offline wristjob

The graph shows prices have risen since 12/13 and I'd agree. Actually not so much that they have risen but that OWO is almost always an extra now and was almost always included (if done) on my punts back then.

I know in 2008 I was paying agencies 150 and really struggled to get independents under 80/120 - loads of choice for those prices now. I even had a punt for £20 on sunday.

Stealthshagger

michelle redcab  :kiss: . I can imagine Jimmy's heartache  :angry: if she turned out to be an Uber user.  :D Riding solo once more....

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have seen her only once, unlike some on here.    :rolleyes:

Stealthshagger

I didnt say she did use uber, just speculating...

Offline punk

:D not seen her, but may do.

Offline punk

The graph shows prices have risen since 12/13 and I'd agree. Actually not so much that they have risen but that OWO is almost always an extra now and was almost always included (if done) on my punts back then.

I know in 2008 I was paying agencies 150 and really struggled to get independents under 80/120 - loads of choice for those prices now. I even had a punt for £20 on sunday.

seems that why regarding owo, i though the WG was trying it on.

Offline Turtle1

If i can add my views, I pay a lot less now for the service i receive than i did say back in 2006. Also like to add the price of punting in the Heathrow area has gone sky high compared to 2006 ere and any local British girls are charging a lot higher, so its mainly the European ladies who are charging less

Offline smiths

If i can add my views, I pay a lot less now for the service i receive than i did say back in 2006. Also like to add the price of punting in the Heathrow area has gone sky high compared to 2006 ere and any local British girls are charging a lot higher, so its mainly the European ladies who are charging less

On the whole thats the same in North London and Herts. Brit WGs are able to charge a premium just for being Brits. I will and have paid that premium if i rated the WG enough.

Offline Turtle1

On the whole thats the same in North London and Herts. Brit WGs are able to charge a premium just for being Brits. I will and have paid that premium if i rated the WG enough.

But the heathrow part includes all races and nationalities. Everyone seems to charge way in and around the hotels of Heathrow Airport which was my old hunting ground. iv taken a a year and a bit off from punting and i can already see an increase in price. Those that charged £90 are asking for the 120 mark.

Oldstager

In my part of the West Midlands the prices charged by the British girls have risen steadily over the last few years. Admittedly there are now quite a few Eu and Asian girls appearing and charging less, but this has not had any effect on the on the British girls.  Many girls who used to charge £100 an hour are now charging £125 or even £150, and the wages of sin seem to be rising at somewhat more than the rate of inflation.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I have found in my area East Midlands prices are lower now than they have ever been.  Of course the odd few still try to charge much higher just because they are English but the majority have cottoned on that if you want to be busy then you have to be competitively priced.  Yes having a lower price means you have to see more punters to get the same money as we used to but it makes sense to compete with others on prices otherwise you will end up cutting off your nose to spite your face as 5clients @ £100 is much better than 1 client @ £150.
I have seen the excuse that some prefer not to see as many but if you need to earn £500 to cover all bills each week you cant do that with one client @ £150.  Its a buyers market and with more and more females turning to this job the prices wont rise anytime soon.
The other thing I have noticed is if one woman raises her prices so do dozens of others but then within a month or two they are all back to their original price.
I guess in London they can get away with silly prices but up here money is very tight for a lot of people and we don't have many rich bankers running around so most punters are guys in factories or manual work so their spare money each month is going to be spent as wisely as possible and if girl A is £100 and girl B is £150 yet they both look similar and offer a similar service it is a no brainer who they will choose

pokenn

In my part of the West Midlands the prices charged by the British girls have risen steadily over the last few years. Admittedly there are now quite a few Eu and Asian girls appearing and charging less, but this has not had any effect on the on the British girls.  Many girls who used to charge £100 an hour are now charging £125 or even £150, and the wages of sin seem to be rising at somewhat more than the rate of inflation.

I'd agree with that. I have seen the price of British girls rise over the past couple of years. The EEs are cheaper, but that doesn't seem to have pushed down the price for Brit girls.

virgil

I can't recall exactly how long I have known about and used Aw but perhaps 6 or 7 years.

In that time, going on observation and nothing scientific, I have seen the general half hour charge go up from 50 to 60 and now 70 seems almost a norm.

To find a 50 seems a surprise and you wonder if it's a typo, offer or something.

I also think the EE profiles are not much less if at all.

Certainly the one I have seen three times is at 70.

As I say, just observation and memory but prices seem to be increasing as far as I can see but I haven't looked at it over decades where inflation and everything muddies the water.

a10

In my part of the world, £150 for an hour is as good now as it was 4,5 years ago. Considering how everything else has kept going up in price, it's doing alright in comparison.