Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan - london  (Read 1998 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Megan a few weeks ago. Was not sure it was worth adding NY review here, but as it was a "positive-but-no-return" I thought it might add some value.

EXPERIENCE:
I was on my way back to London and figured I would swing by to see her. Comms were excellent. On arrival I recognised her as previously working at the place before (Emily's Portland street station pad). I was a little disappointed by this. Figure wise she is fit and works out I believe. Facially depends on how she wears her hair - tied back it suits her and she looks more like a student. But with it down she looks more mature, perhaps like a diplomat.
She was elegantly dressed and after a quick shower she got undressed and I instantly went hard. She is fit!
We tried owo with the intent of cim but decided to get into the grind with her. Grind was a little tight to begin with, but it was awesome to have one hand on her trim hip, and the other on her boob while we grinded. After conclusion I showered, had a chat, then left happy.

REFLECTION:
. fit as in pics.
. facially cute but not a stunner.
. smiles a lot.
. owo was good, but too much hand when she tires.
. known location.
. no return.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Stalion

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Megan a few weeks ago. Was not sure it was worth adding NY review here, but as it was a "positive-but-no-return" I thought it might add some value.

EXPERIENCE:
I was on my way back to London and figured I would swing by to see her. Comms were excellent. On arrival I recognised her as previously working at the place before (Emily's Portland street station pad). I was a little disappointed by this. Figure wise she is fit and works out I believe. Facially depends on how she wears her hair - tied back it suits her and she looks more like a student. But with it down she looks more mature, perhaps like a diplomat.
She was elegantly dressed and after a quick shower she got undressed and I instantly went hard. She is fit!
We tried owo with the intent of cim but decided to get into the grind with her. Grind was a little tight to begin with, but it was awesome to have one hand on her trim hip, and the other on her boob while we grinded. After conclusion I showered, had a chat, then left happy.

REFLECTION:
. fit as in pics.
. facially cute but not a stunner.
. smiles a lot.
. owo was good, but too much hand when she tires.
. known location.
. no return.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Lovely  professional balanced review FBMan

I saw her a few months ago, didn’t do a review as she asked me not too, she wanted the fuss to die down.  That Wanker Floatability  managed to deplete her clientele  with a Positive Review. She blamed that wanker more than the two Neutral

I loved her cowgirl grinding skills, very fit girl, friendly, welcoming and clean.......may have to pop over again

Offline Nagilum

Offline lewishamguy

EXPERIENCE:
I was on my way back to London and figured I would swing by to see her. Comms were excellent. On arrival I recognised her as previously working at the place before (Emily's Portland street station pad). I was a little disappointed by this........

She used to work as sweet19Amanda... wasn't she?

External Link/Members Only

:sarcastic: