Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harrow on the hill punts?  (Read 1651 times)

Offline CFD2015

Hi all,

Finding AW locations quite misleading-does anyone know of any WGs that genuinely are walking distance from Harrow on the hill or from any station close by....

Thank you gents in advance

Offline Steve2

Rj92

Even those can be misleading at times, fair few girls on there that have listed as HA1 but actually live at the back end of HA3.

Offline Steve2

Even those can be misleading at times, fair few girls on there that have listed as HA1 but actually live at the back end of HA3.

Parts of HA1 are at the back end of HA3  :hi:

tristen92

Short answer; no. That older W/G (crystal or something) was/is based there but doesn't do it for me looks-wise

Online The_Don

Rj92

Parts of HA1 are at the back end of HA3  :hi:

Im aware of that buddy, i work in that neck of the woods. Ive text some AW girls listed as HA1 and theyve been as far in HA3 as Uxbridge Road/Clamp Hill area.

Offline SamLP

To add, I've punted in each one of those HA-X post codes   :D

:D I still need to cross off HA4 & HA5 to complete the full house.

Offline Cunning Punt

Hi all,

Finding AW locations quite misleading-does anyone know of any WGs that genuinely are walking distance from Harrow on the hill or from any station close by....

Thank you gents in advance

While many WGs say Harrow, but could mean Wembley, most of them seem to put in the correct postcode, so if you click on the 'More options' box at the bottom of the profile, you can scroll down to 'View a map where xx lives" and then click go. You'll get a Google Map with the first part of the postcode ie HA1 or HA0 etc, which gives you something.

You can also actually do some research on here. Copy and paste the ID no within the profile web address ie 3189962 into the white search box here and her reviews will come up, which usually mention where a WG is based.

There, I've just given you one...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 10:19:41 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline fuckit

Short answer; no. That older W/G (crystal or something) was/is based there but doesn't do it for me looks-wise

I really like the look of her. Have often thought I should make the trip to meet her but never got round to it. Looks like one for the true MILF lovers!

Offline Steve2

:D I still need to cross off HA4 & HA5 to complete the full house.

You are definitely slacking Sam. Didn't you ever get to see Alisha in Pinner?

Offline Steve2

Im aware of that buddy, i work in that neck of the woods. Ive text some AW girls listed as HA1 and theyve been as far in HA3 as Uxbridge Road/Clamp Hill area.

Yes there is a fine line dividing some of the HA postcodes

As you go down Honeypot lane it is HA7 on the leftside and HA3 on the right side. When you get to Kingsbury circle , the left side changes to NW9 , the right side stays as HA3 up The Mall almost to Preston Rd

Offline SamLP

You are definitely slacking Sam. Didn't you ever get to see Alisha in Pinner?

Her working days and hours meant I never got the chance which was a shame as she looked good.
I would correct the slack but there aren't many options in the area.