Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Miley  (Read 3680 times)

24 review(s) for Smiley~Miley (15 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sparkymark0001

Smiley-Miley - 1311155
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour in-call, Earls Court, London
£110
No extras

After reading the array of reviews on here i decided to have a go. Took me weeks to get a hold of her, must have been away and clearly does not read AW emails.

I was in the area so i made the call expecting it to go the VM or just ring but Miley answered quite quickly. Caught me off guard but we arranged to meet at 2.

Made my way to the location, arrived a little early but Miley didn't answer until 2 which was fine. Got up to the flat, introduced, paper work offered a shower and a drink. Took a shower and she has the best selections of toiletries i have ever seen.

Back to the room and she is waiting on the best gets me to lay down and starts going for it, proper dfk, then owo i was taken back and i didnt realise she had her tongue piercing which i love.

Any way keeps asking me if i can take it, i get the feeling she was trying to get me to pop early but it continued for 10-15 mins then moved on to sex put the condom on and hopped on.

I was in awe of her body, great tits and firm ass and she went to town on me but soon lost enthusiasm. So changed to me on top, gave her a good pounding then flipped to doggy she has nicely positioned mirrors to see all the action.

By now she was begging me to cum but i wanted to use my full hour so back to some more owo in which again she tried to get me to cum but i held firm, asked for another condom bent her over for some more pounding by this time i could see she just was not into it at all. Its a shame got off to a good start but i guess she prefers punters to pay for an hour pop in 15 mins then talk for 45 well not me.

Flipped her over for some missionary, could barely be asked to hold her legs up herself so i do it for her. By this time i am absolutely smashing her but her moans werent fooling anyone so i thought id enjoy her ass one more time so some more doggy and popped 2:59.

Covered in sweat i can see the relief in her, all of a sudden she is herself again offers me i shower which i take but come back to see her choosing her next outfit, i werent even dressed yet! She smelt wonderful when i arrived.

I may return for one more visit at most because i loved her body and she is good value for her price. I felt like i was in it alone with her body which is fine by me but no where near a GFE if thats what you want dont bother.

dmitri

I saw her long time ago. her body is fantastic very pert.  :)

Offline sparkymark0001

Only reason it was positive!

Offline pumps

It may be a positive but in my eyes its a neutral /negative, due to all that rushing.

I can see how you did let it phase you though, as she's got a nice tight lil body.

charming_red

Her attitude seems to shit sometimes. You should come when you a truly ready and want to, not when it suits her. You've given her £110 FFS!

This should be a neutral at best.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Her attitude seems to shit sometimes. You should come when you a truly ready and want to, not when it suits her. You've given her £110 FFS!

This should be a neutral at best.

+1000

Offline Bangers and Gash

Credit to the OP for pumping her right up to the final whistle.  :drinks:

scorpion61

Have to agree that she is somewhat overrated . Hot body but poor attitude. I felt quite let down as she was well reviewed on AW when I saw her a couple of years ago.

Offline pumps

Have to agree that she is somewhat overrated . Hot body but poor attitude. I felt quite let down as she was well reviewed on AW when I saw her a couple of years ago.

That's the problem with the majority of girls these days when they get well reviewed (initially) and a handful of fluffy's, Their service standards soon slip, & they merely think us punters visit to pay them good money just to Basque in there overrated presence.

That's why more negative reviews are needed (where warranted) to hit them in their pockets where it hurts, thus keeping service standards in line.

Type_O_Negative

That's the problem with the majority of girls these days when they get well reviewed (initially) and a handful of fluffy's, Their service standards soon slip, & they merely think us punters visit to pay them good money just to Basque in there overrated presence.

That's why more negative reviews are needed (where warranted) to hit them in their pockets where it hurts, thus keeping service standards in line.

+1000  :hi:

Online Zeusthedoc

It may be a positive but in my eyes its a neutral /negative, due to all that rushing.

I can see how you did let it phase you though, as she's got a nice tight lil body.

I'm inclined to agree with you. I don't think I'll be punting with her.

Offline loopy

Did she specify its only one pop...? I saw her last week and got two pops in the hour. Positive Review to come (I've just moved back in to London area so account has been somewhat dormant)

Offline SamLP

According to the review, she was being fucked for well over half an hour. Kudos to her I would say as I can't see that she complained. She took it right to the end as well as sucking you off for 10-15 minutes. Not many girls do that in my experience, only the good ones. She's always tried to get two pops out of me, so maybe she wasn't rushing you, but thinking you were going to be popping twice.

Offline pumps

Whether  or not she usually gets two pops out of regulars or other clients

It's still black and white to me.... allow the punter to call the shots/pops/pace, if she wanted him to pop twice she better work for it enthusiastically.

Offline The_Don

And when some get negative reviews, there reaction in some case is disturbing.

As if "its impossible, how (  :dancegirl:  :wackogirl: ) "

No one is perfect and feedback/criticism is part of professional life. I found that some one can always find fault with another work /performance "That's just the way it is"

What matters is how they deal with it!

Offline sparkymark0001

According to the review, she was being fucked for well over half an hour. Kudos to her I would say as I can't see that she complained. She took it right to the end as well as sucking you off for 10-15 minutes. Not many girls do that in my experience, only the good ones. She's always tried to get two pops out of me, so maybe she wasn't rushing you, but thinking you were going to be popping twice.

No she didnt but maybe she expected 2, i dont know but its rare that I pop twice in an hour so i decided one was enough for me.

Offline Convince Me

Serious request, is she wearing a syrup in the photos?

mystery7

She can be a twat sometimes but that girl can take a dick! Every time  I've seen her, I fucked her solidly for 50 mins and she just takes it like pro. Love/hate this girl.....If she had a better attitude I wouldn't see anyone else. As it stands I see a few girls then go back to her every 6 months or so....Addicted to that ball emptying ass!!! :diablo:

mystery7

Serious request, is she wearing a syrup in the photos?
What a syrup?

Offline pumps

And when some get negative reviews, there reaction in some case is disturbing.

As if "its impossible, how (  :dancegirl:  :wackogirl: ) "

No one is perfect and feedback/criticism is part of professional life. I found that some one can always find fault with another work /performance "That's just the way it is"

What matters is how they deal with it!

I agree.

It's easy to weed out the fluffys in the reply comments! Lol

Yes i agree its very easy to nit pick, but rushing is rushing in this case.

Offline SamLP

I agree.

It's easy to weed out the fluffys in the reply comments! Lol

Yes i agree its very easy to nit pick, but rushing is rushing in this case.

Funny that because I offered an alternative POV, I've been weeded as a fluffy  :rolleyes: I know that Miley is a marmite girl and can be inconsistent with her service. I just pointed out the facts in the review. In the end I fully respect the OP's review and his opinion, it was balanced. From my experience she can take a good pounding and quite liked being fucked for ages.

Offline pumps

Funny that because I offered an alternative POV, I've been weeded as a fluffy  :rolleyes: I know that Miley is a marmite girl and can be inconsistent with her service. I just pointed out the facts in the review. In the end I fully respect the OP's review and his opinion, it was balanced. From my experience she can take a good pounding and quite liked being fucked for ages.

I was only generalising with that statement it wasn't directed at anybody, I have no problem calling out anyone who I think is being fluffy over a wg.

And If you took it that way  then maybe....

Offline SamLP

I was only generalising with that statement it wasn't directed at anybody, I have no problem calling out anyone who I think is being fluffy over a wg.

And If you took it that way  then maybe....

I was the only one who went against the flow of criticising Miley, I can't see the generalising of that statement. In any case I think it's better to leave this here. A few of the comments are from people who have not seen Miley. As far as I'm aware, Miley's negatives are her attitude rather than her service. It's true she is paid to act in the right way, but I've found she needs to be engaged and approached with light hearted humour to best enjoy the punt, even if most will argue and rightly so that it's her job to provide a good attitude to the punt. This will always be a negative unless she changes her attitude, but for those who do handle her quirkiness well, they will leave having enjoyed the punt. Hence, the earlier comment on being a marmite girl.

Offline anyfucker

What a syrup?
syrup of fig = wig
i don't think it's a wig, she has cut her hair shorter over time, if i remember correctly it is now a bit shorter than her pics, IMHO suits her better.

mystery7

It is a wig her hair is pixie short at the moment. All this talk of her is making me want to get down to London and fuck the shit out of her. Love the fact she's a bit of a bitch, makes me fuck her harder. I've got a lovely video of her telling me what to do in a condescending way, till I slowly build up speed fucking her from behind till she cums hard all over my cock. She just led there afterward speechless (first time for everything). Dirty lil' ho  :diablo:

Offline Convince Me

Is the wig a disguise for AW?

mystery7

Think she doesn't want to put off people that don't like short hair maybe. Even if they get there and see the short hair, as soon as they see that ass......Game over buddy :lol: