Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YangYang - Camden  (Read 931 times)

Offline Jayjay17

Visited YangYang today who’s based on Camden High Street. Saw her profile on Gumtree and messaged her. Replies almost instant. Was quoted £70 for 30 minutes that included pretty much full service. For 1 hour it was £110.

The house itself is quite nice, seems like a newly built building. She welcomed me in full lingerie and in terms of looks, I would give her a solid 7/10. Body wise, perky tits, nothing special imo.

Went for naked massage + happy ending which was £50 but half way through the massage, opted for FS and just gave her £10 extra although she was hesitant.

The massage itself was non-existent. All she did was rub body lotion on me with no pressure whatsoever. Quite a few CC swipes and then she turned me over. She put a condom on and did OW for a few minutes before we went into the main event.

All in all, for a 30 minute meet, it lasted probably 15 minutes. At this point I really wasn’t bothered haggling for that extra 15 minutes so I just left.

If you do end up going, I probably would just ask her for a 15 minute meet and skip the massage.

Apologies if I’ve missed anything out.

Link provided below and her number is: 07448057356

External Link/Members Only

Offline sparkus

Doesn't sound stellar service but amusing to see she can get away with advertising b2b on Gumtree given their numerous crackdowns on SPs.