Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty_legs - south Croydon  (Read 763 times)

2 review(s) for PRETTY_LEGS (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline clive4090

External Link/Members Only

First punt of the year and its a big fat neg. Meet happened yesterday. £60 for 30. Small house in south Croydon. Let in by a semi attractive female maid, who ushers me up to one of 2 bedrooms up stairs. First impressions were good, the girl was smiley, crazy thick and curvy but thats all the positive things i can say. She pulled down my trousers and starting moaning. She speaks no English but obviously she's not into size. Managed to make out 'go slow' to which i agreed. She then proceeds to give me the worst bj ive ever had. Probably punted about 20 times and out of all of them only 2 or 3 have given me decent or better but this was bad even for my low expectations. She basically just bit and wanked me for about 5 minutes while intermittently moaning 'my god' ' come on baby' blah blah. I eventually managed to coax a semi on by fondling one of her shit fake tits n then she gets the weird cream lube out they like to use. Handful of that slapped on and she turns round. Now that ass at first glance is quite a pretty sight but it is far from perfect and 100% fake. Not too hard but you cant spread the cheeks and it doesnt sit naturally. I try fucking her but shes all hunching her back and angling so i cant get more than the tip in and continuing her irritating moaning so i cant even keep the soldier interested. Been here before and this is the last time i bother with these latina brothels. My first experience with them was an absolute jem in Camilly big ass, who i had 3 perfect punts with before she went home. Every other one ive tried since has been just like this one, a massive waste of time for me. might suit a 15 minute pump and dump but if you're well endowed forget it.

Offline pumps

typical unpredictable latina parlour punt, shame about this.

I don't touch them for more than 15min p&d's at a time nowadays until I know they're worthy, I've been burnt one too many times.

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 11:03:30 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac