Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie - FBSM - Baker Street  (Read 2990 times)

Offline Clipit

Recently visited Sophie for a massage.

60 mins for GBP120

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Decent to confirm availability for a certain day via SMS. I arrived in the area and asked if she could start sooner than the panned time and I was asked to wait - no issues at all.

Flat is close to Baker Street tube and Marylebone Road. Not too much traffic. Dated building compared to the neighbours. Massage done in room on a massage table. Mirror in the corner, but no real use as your head is through the hole and can't see anything. Mirror on the ceiling would be better :-). Small bathroom with shower in the hallway. Other doors closed but must be a lounge and another room. Seemed empty.

Looks:
Sophie is a very pretty girl, 8/10. I’d certainely give her a second look in the street. Slim figure, good firm and round butt, nice C cup tits, natural, speaks good English. I did find here slightly business like to start with, but perhaps when i see her again - and I will.....she will be slightly warmer in terms of greeting.

The massage:
She showed me into the room, 3 or 4 stories up a steep narrow staircase and asked what type of massage I wanted. I asked what she had on offer as I wanted to ensure that she was open to this'd wanted to see if perhaps she offered anything more......always worth a shot lads...... eventually and I said b2b and sensual and agreed £120 for full hour. Didn’t ask for anything else but doesn’t seem to be on offer.

A really professional and decent massage for 30 minutes or so, full body. Not a lot of CC swipes or thigh work, I had hoped for a bit more. Good pressure on the shoulders, legs and back. She eventually grabbed my hands and placed them on her bum as she stood at my head and then eventually asked me to flip over. Massage continued on arms, upper body and legs and then I thought that i was going to explode before she even touched my cock. A very sensual looking girl and what I wouldn't give to bang her........

Anyway, back to the massage, after a quick front massage she oiled herself up and jumped on the table and started sliding up with her head starting at my waist and coming to my face. Good use of hands on chest while her tits were rubbing my cock. I was slightly surprised when she started kissing and licking my neck on both sides while I squeezed her ass and rubbed her a bit. She wasn't opposed to a slight but very gentle feel of her pussy lips. She hadn’t yet used her hands on my cock but then started a really nice, oily HJ giving good access for my hands. As she stood by my side and looked into my eyes and jerked me off so expertly I could hold it any more and shot all over myself - up to my ear lobes. Big satisfied smile from her  and then she helped me wipe up. Shower wasn’t too appealing but I wanted to shower before getting dressed so jumped in quickly at which time she left into one of the other rooms - which I didn't see. She reappeared as I finished getting dressed and saw me out - again very business like and almost cold, but the massage and the finish were amazing and she looks phenomenal!

I would definitely see her again and will look to book her when I have another trip to London.

Offline JamesJ

Thank you for a great review. How was she dressed when you arrived and for the first part of the massage?

Online tantraman

Cheers for the reminder of this FBSM SP. I for sure also enjoyed being under Sophie earlier this year ...

Conclusion:
Sophie provides an excellent professional massage, which morphs into worthy B2B with lingam edging … and all delivered by a smiley and sultry SP. This FBSM hour was Positive for me, for sure, although not necessarily the best VFM at £100 (or indeed £120 for some!).

... but I'd only go back if she'd honour her old £100/hr rate, which she might for previous clients ... one can only but ask!

:drinks:

Offline Clipit

Thank you for a great review. How was she dressed when you arrived and for the first part of the massage?

She was in a black leotard and sports bunking/top. Looked like she had just come from a yoga class. She kept her clothes on till the B2B started and I was face down, so didn’t see her get naked.

Offline dross

How was your 4hand adventure with her? Would love to read about it / cost etc? Who was the other girl?