Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia - Masseuse - Tantric London  (Read 4427 times)

4 review(s) for Seductive Alexia (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

Offline Clipit

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Fee: £250
Duration: 1 hr
Location: Mayfair - a stones throw from an SPG hotel located on Piccadilly

So I know that this was waaaaayyy too much for a massage, but having shelled out £400 the day before for a shit punt with Zuza from Hot Collection, I couldn't be fucked to put too much effort in and when I found out that this bird was literally a 3 mins walk from my hotel, I figured why not!

Appartment was nice - top floor - but an elevator was there. Opposite a busy restaurant, so not very discrete, but i figure who the fuck cares....... any way, off i go to see Alexia after booking with the receptionist. Good communications and effieicnt enough to book.

Arrived on time and was pleasantly surprised by the babe standing in front of me. When she stripped off, those 34DD breasts just looked amazing...... I couldn't help but think, is there more on offer here or not? I didn't pluck up the courage to ask during the meet, so just had a good massage. But when I got back to my room at the hotel, the page was still open on my laptop and I realize that there is a part that says you can ask for extras and the girls wont be offended - dahhhh, what a fucking idoit I am!!!!

In any case, arrived in the bedroom, stripped off, offered a shower but declined as i had just had one, she stripped off and I got a se it just looking at her...... lay down on the bed and a great massage very sensual and well administered with lots of CC swipes and a good build up to the high point of my evening!

Alexia was from Brazil, a little bit cold to be honest, but she may warm up if you were to meet again, but I'd need to know that there was more on offer to pay that for another massage as this was a moment of weakness!

All in all, not taking VFM into consideration, i enjoyed my time with her and wouldn't mind seeing Lily from the same outfit........

Zamolxes

Holy shit 250 for a massage and nothing really happened? I admit I'm a sucker for a pretty face too but it seems like a rip off here mate, just my 2p.

Offline stonebow1

Still, i'm surprised the girl didn't initiate anything. She could have at least suggested more was on offer.

Offline Topkat

Hey Clipit
Recognised these photos from a girl who toured Scotland a while ago, didnt see her though.

Next time book her here  External Link/Members Only
Lot more than just a massage on offer and priced at £200 for the hour :hi:

One review on here from a reliable multi reviewer jonjo72 posted in 2015  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67866.msg863756#msg863756

Offline Clipit

Thanks TopKat....now i feel like i got completely screwed....and not even the good kind....twice in two days......not a good trip to London this one!

Offline Roth

Thanks TopKat....now i feel like i got completely screwed....and not even the good kind....twice in two days......not a good trip to London this one!

Sadly yes.  Rather than £250 for a non-HE massage for £200 via AW you could of fucked her good and proper. Although that's still pricey. :(

Offline Clipit

Oh -  :timeout: i had a great HE with her - sorry if I didn't make that clear. Exploded all over the place, she nearly had to get a mop... :-)

Offline a203203

can you confirm the girl was the same as on the page? this brazilian-japanese mix looks amazing. External Link/Members Only

Offline Clipit

can you confirm the girl was the same as on the page? this brazilian-japanese mix looks amazing. External Link/Members Only

Sorry - I saw Alexia, I couldn't confirm if she was the same or not, but Alexia was certainly the girl in the pics and although there has been a bit of photoshop, it was very like her!

Offline a203203

damn, now i am tempted. but 200 for a massage...