Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla Soft - Osterley  (Read 645 times)

1 review(s) for CARLA PARTYGIRL (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

classguy1234

External Link/Members Only
Carla Soft
This one has had numerous accounts removed already. Was Carla Horny at 3114288 reviewed on here previously.

I was told there was parking at the 'discreet' apartment. This turns out to be 4 spaces on a driveway outside the guest house.
The 'discreet' apartment is about 6ft x 4ft broom cupboard in the basement.
If the parking is full you've got a very long walk to the apartment.

Carla and the punt.
Not a bad looking punt, the stats are probably correct, a very small size 6 with no meat on her whatsoever.
A quick chat with some attrocious English, she is Romanian and it was more trouble than it was worth.
Naked essentials, things start out with a lazy hand job...and moved on to about 2mins of a blowjob. No service or excitement here at all, all very lazy and automated.
Most of us like a little bit of fore play, but this one didn't seem to know what that was about.
Once we got down to business, the laziness really shows. Did not want to do any of the work. Laid there like a dead log and gave almost no interaction, and very little in the way of making the experience one to remember or one to want to return for. Not long in, Carla came up with excuses of being unwell, then another client coming shortly. A really nice rushed punt, no service or experience what so ever.
Just a down right lazy, cash grabbing, should avoid at all costs, appauling punt.

As reported before, she will come out with all the excuses, buyer be warned, this one looks good but fails to deliver any sort of decent service.

Offline gash bash

Sorry you had a shit punt. When I look at a girls profile I skip down to see the nationality - if Romanian move on to next one. They will soon get the message.