Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Synthia W - Cambridge  (Read 1216 times)

10 review(s) for Synthia W (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Yoda71

External Link/Members Only

Half Hour - £80

In the punting wilderness that is Cambridge one evening last week, and feeling the horn, decided to take a look to see who was available, and checking on here, Synthia is reviewed already ( cheers )

Was looking for a decent massage, with OWO and she didnt disappoint

Comms 9/10

All texting til I arrived- quick replies, and confirmation of services receved - was looking for a late night punt, she works til midnight, so all good. I had read a couple of reviews that said she ghosted when they arrived, so  ov compensated with some 20 mins, and 10 mins away texts, asking for confirmation the booking was still on,which she responded to quickly

Area 8/10

Decent part of Cambridge ( CB4 ) which is easily accessed, parking was a bit of a shit, but I found a spot - maze of flats that I struggled with in the dark, but she was patient and I eventually found the flat about 5 mns after the alloted booking time - it is a ball ache though

Looks 9/10

My cup of tea exactly- standing about 5'9 ish, so fairly tall, size 12 ( again I am crap with sizes ) & curvy, perhaps C cup boobs, lovely tan, pretty face, slight belly but nothing off putting, in fact a little chunk is perfect for me, so all good

Her manner was what was the most appealing- very welcoming, friendly in a shy but cute way, and a demeanor that made me feel like she wanted to please - no rush service or mechanical nature to the punt whatsoever

Action 9/10

Started with a massage, it was OK, I enjoyed her naked body rubbing over me, starting with shoulders, moving down, working my glutes, and using her nails to scratch my arse cheeks lightly which got the desired result of me getting hard :-)

Flipped over, some playing with my cock and balls, and some light kissing with tongue flicks, not full on DFK, but acceptable, and then she says 'Oral?' like I might say no, LOL

Errr, yeah please, I said - so she starts to give me some decent OWO ( I think a previous review said best ever, I really enjoyed it,but I wouldnt go that far ) - she sucked my bell end whilst wanking me off, and I had to ask her to slow it down,for fear of blowing too soon, which she did, she wasnt trying to get me to cum quick, just her technique and the fact that i was enjoying it too much was the issue

Then, she just pushed her head down and did me deepthroat....I nearly came then and there - I am above average, but she took my whole cock in...amazing

I stopped her, and played with her lovely boobs for a while, sucking her nipples which she seemed to enjoy, and then we moved to 69. Very neutral pussy, with medium sized lips, tidy. Moving between her pussy and her arse with my tongue whilst she was sucking me off was all too much, and I ended up cumming quicker than i wanted to, over her body and hands

In the heat of the moment, I apologised ( daft twat ) for cumming too quickly, and she said 'Its OK, I love it when its obvious a man has enjoyed it with me'

A quick tidy up and a chat about Poland and the places I have visited, and I was out the door, pretty much bang on my original 30 mins, taking into account the late start, but that was down to me, not her, I didnt feel rushed at all

She is going home next week, so get in quick but she did say she would return in September as she likes the people and Cambridge itself - good news

I am going to try and re visit before she does, I need to experience some CG wth her as I had a good time- but as always YMMV

Cheers

Y