Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delectable Darcey (and Calvin, MMF) - Sandy, Beds  (Read 1582 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4589533) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5356144) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or as booked:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've only done 'group' in parties before where it was turns on the woman and had a bucket list issue with MMF and bi-curious.  Do I say it, or walk the walk?

Older couple, they seem very happy in their skin, and they made sure to make me comfortable right from the start.  It was a very comfortable vibe.  Parking is reasonable but will depend on time of day I suspect.  Nice house, clean, tidy.

So - she's a sexy milf, and he has a 'bigger than average member' and has serious stamina.  We took turns with tag team on D, and she was OK with OWO so long as no accidental CIM, and she rode me vigorously in CG leaning forward and back but not the hip rotation thing.

I did indeed push my prior boundaries with Curious but only orally and hand job both ways while letting her recover.  A weird experience, I was up for it but not sure I'd repeat.

She seemed to cum two or three times overall and definitely got short of breath and the blush if not squirty, and I had an explosive orgasm at the end with plenty of hands on my cock.  By that point I didn't care who's hands.

Reviewed as Darcey for OWO, RO, CG, mish, doggy but as I say it was a full on threesome and they are very good value as just slightly more than D on her own.

The threesome was huge fun: in two minds as to whether it was 'my new kink' or 'ticked off' but that's me, rather than them.

Offline winkywanky

The duo profile states Calvin no longer taking part in duo bookings owing to health issues.

What did you do to him CM?  ;)