Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Thai Candy- Stevenage but travels  (Read 867 times)

2 review(s) for Naughty Thai Candy (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online JohnHerts

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl at a flat in old Stevenage which has a different girl each week.

Comms. Girl answered straight away though I suspect it may be the woman who works in the flat with the girls. She was available straight away so I was there in 20 mins. I have been there a few months ago and they must store your number as the woman said “you have been here before “ when giving me the address over the phone.

The girl. Definitely the one in the photo. Though you can’t see her face she is quite attractive and nice boobs though fake. She is probably mid 30s

The service. She advertises b2b and full service for £60 which is why I went, plus I like Thais. To be fair I did get this though the massage part did not last very long. She did rush a bit to get to one stage to the next which is why this review is neutral as the service was a bit rushed but I really enjoyed the b2b and fucking her. She also let me oil her tits and kisss them which was nice.

Would I go again.. not sure. I often find I don’t know the answer to this until a few weeks later when I think-do I want to see this girl again?  Maybe

Offline Newtbob

hi,
do you think she will let me shower with her