Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Strip Clubs  (Read 5029 times)

Pitvipper

Traveling on business next month, looking for some guidance on London Strip Clubs. Am I correct that dances are merely "air dances," no touching at all?

fat12345

You are correct.  I personally prefer the Griffin (External Link/Members Only) to a strip club anytime - no entry fee, good looking girls (they walk around and collect a pound from everyone and then do a dance on rotation) and the table dances are right up in your face (as close as it can get without touching).  Not to mention the standard pub prices for drinks.  Haven't been to a strip club in ages.

Pitvipper

Thanks. I have one free day and am trying to decide what to do.

Josh Smith

Can you wank in any palaces while your getting a strip dance ?

Offline KentAde

You are correct.  I personally prefer the Griffin (External Link/Members Only) to a strip club anytime - no entry fee, good looking girls (they walk around and collect a pound from everyone and then do a dance on rotation) and the table dances are right up in your face (as close as it can get without touching).  Not to mention the standard pub prices for drinks.  Haven't been to a strip club in ages.

+1. Spot on.  The girls will ask you if you want a private dance after for £10 in the back room. However, it is totally "look only" and dick in your trousers and the back room merely is another large room with loads of chairs and tables, etc so not very private. Don't be roped into that unless you have money to burn......

Deviant

Sunset Strip in Soho is £15 or thereabouts entry fee. Drinks are pretty affordable and then there are no other charges once you are in. The girls come round and tout private dances whilst they take it in turns to dance on the main stage. Trick is not to sit down but stand at the back and then you get a lot more girls coming up to chat and they are allowed to touch. They will often have a quick feel of your ..... and brush against you with boobs and bums.

Too many of them are just skinny EE types. Hard to find curvy women in there. Private dances start from about £20 and they touch but there are cameras on the private dance areas so no touching back.

Offline Da5

Sunset in soho 100% your best bet..Go in the evening rather than the afternoon and some girls( very few) don't mind you touching or grabbing a little, far better than the likes of sophisticats or stringfellows where it is £20 for a 2 minute airdance
Enjoy

Offline Perrier

There are several FBSM places very close to The Griffin if you're in need or a wank afterwards  :thumbsup:

Health Way on Leather Lane or Bliss on Grays Inn Road - there are a couple more but can't remember their names

Rajandoo

Hawkwind71

Know its not for everyone.

But those £20 air dances sure add up fast to £100 or to.

Used to do it before my pro$$ie days and personally now think it was a terrible waste.

You can touch a pro$$ie for an hour solid for that kinda cash.

And you don't have to have any actual sex if you don't want to, so no more risk than a stripper.

Just a thought

doobes

Used to do it before my pro$$ie days and personally now think it was a terrible waste.

+1

I blew a lot of money in FYEO in City Rd in the past though at least there you get or got (it's been a while) a good crotch grind and nipple brush.

That said, it's probably a more socially acceptable group activity to do with your mates.

Hawkwind71

+1

That said, it's probably a more socially acceptable group activity to do with your mates.

True.

I got a mate from Oz who wants to meet up in B'ham in November. We used to go to strip joints together back in the 90's.
I think he's expecting a trip to one in B'Ham. Really am in two minds to tell him or just go with him and lose £100 to keep my world secret. He will probably be happy but I don't want to take him for a fool. He's a good mate.  Bit of a dilema

Offline Jerboa

+1

I blew a lot of money in FYEO in City Rd in the past though at least there you get or got (it's been a while) a good crotch grind and nipple brush.

I'd rather do the maths and use the money to punt with a hooker, not pay hustling strippers my hard earned for a flash of nipple and a 10 second crotch grind.

Hawkwind71

I'd rather do the maths and use the money to punt with a hooker, not pay hustling strippers my hard earned for a flash of nipple and a 10 second crotch grind.

My sentiments exactly and why I am stressing over my mate's visit. He's recently married with a kid FFS. Our lives have moved on differently but he's still a good mate. Maybe I can just say I'm broke....

Offline Jerboa

My sentiments exactly and why I am stressing over my mate's visit. He's recently married with a kid FFS. Our lives have moved on differently but he's still a good mate. Maybe I can just say I'm broke....

Just tell him you think strip clubs are shit, and go to the pub.  :drinks:

Hawkwind71

Just tell him you think strip clubs are shit, and go to the pub.  :drinks:

Deffo plan B. Let him think I'm the wimp.

Offline afm

My personal favourite is The Horns in Old Street, run similar to the Griffin. There's also Browns, which is a bit further down the road but run by the same people.

Deviant

My personal favourite is The Horns in Old Street, run similar to the Griffin. There's also Browns, which is a bit further down the road but run by the same people.

I went with a married mate to that place and hated it. Skinny girls who had no time for anyone. My poor married mate who begged me to go along got carried and way and touched one of the girls breasts. Security asked him to leave and I had to tag along.

God I pity the married men who think that strip clubs are an outlet for their sexual frustration.

Hawkwind71

I went with a married mate to that place and hated it. Skinny girls who had no time for anyone. My poor married mate who begged me to go along got carried and way and touched one of the girls breasts. Security asked him to leave and I had to tag along.

God I pity the married men who think that strip clubs are an outlet for their sexual frustration.
Me too  :vomit:
I can see I am going to have to think deeply on this but perhaps not in this forum.
Only really I know who I'm dealing with. Thanks for all the advice.

SuitedandBooted

There are a handful of places near The City that offer extras, but this usually involves spending a lot of money in the VIP areas and works out more expensive then seeing a WG.  I have certainly seen and had plenty of extra fun in Venus (Farringdon), and also seen things happening in Spearmint rhino. But not something you can just ask for in your first visit, better if you already know the girls and waiters etc, and definitely helps if everyone is up for "partying".

tonysoprano

If you throw enough effort and money at it you will probably eventually get one of the EE girls to give you their number and you might be able to shag her.

But it's like throwing your money down one one number at the roulette table hoping that you'll eventually hit that number.

Go to clubs for a laugh and perv but if you want to get laid, see a WG.

slow and low

Brown's Old Street in 90s used to be a lively spot think it's still there but turned into one of those shite gentleman's clubs.

Bishop86

The Axe in Shorditch has some interesting girls. They do allow touching but the venue is a cr@p hole but the girls can be fun

tonysoprano

The Axe in Shorditch has some interesting girls. They do allow touching but the venue is a cr@p hole but the girls can be fun

Fuck me, I forgot that place was still around. Yes, I remember fingering a couple of the girls there probably a decade ago. Didn't know it was still open.

fredpunter

This must be about the 25th thread on this subject. Basically, forget the licensed strip clubs/pubs and get yourself along to the more private events if you want more raunch on night out with chums. But if you just want a shag, stick to prossies.

To find the more private events read one if the other many threads on the subject.

lol-machine

The flying Scotsman is always fun. some asshole in there was telling me they have licencing issues and may have to close soon. does anyone know anything about that?

fredpunter

The flying Scotsman is always fun. some asshole in there was telling me they have licencing issues and may have to close soon. does anyone know anything about that?

the flying scotsman has been about to close for one reason or another for about the last 10 years - must be true one day. Usually the rumours are that it is going to be redeveloped into flats or something though.

uls99

the flying scotsman has been about to close for one reason or another for about the last 10 years - must be true one day. Usually the rumours are that it is going to be redeveloped into flats or something though.

Does the flying Scotsman offer private lapdances do you know?

fredpunter

Does the flying Scotsman offer private lapdances do you know?

It's a long long time since I was in there cos even when I used to visit strip pubs it wasn't on my list of desirable venues .... it used to be (and possibly still is) a shithole. Didn't do pds back then but couldn't say now.

fredpunter

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60845.msg781658#msg781658

One of the many threads on this topic ... you may find something tittilating in there.

uls99

It's a long long time since I was in there cos even when I used to visit strip pubs it wasn't on my list of desirable venues .... it used to be (and possibly still is) a shithole. Didn't do pds back then but couldn't say now.

Planning a visit there today so shall report back

Offline Bman1986

The griffin is good, enjoy it there.

I feel the women are on the whole very good.

Sometimes I don't want to punt and so it's nice just to have a beer and look at some stunning women

Do get frustrated with no touching tho. Are there ANY touching places? Or is it banned or something

Tony Montana

Do get frustrated with no touching tho. Are there ANY touching places? Or is it banned or something

Yes it is banned, the landlord would lose their license if the council found out it was happening.

Offline Stav096

I think Horns is owned by the same people as Browns; you will see the same girls in both places.

Offline Stav096

What's the Gaslight club of St James's like?
External Link/Members Only

One to avoid unless you know what you are doing and have deep pockets.

r10bbr

what are the prices for dancing at the griffin? does any other users know?

imtheman

Was £20 a year ago. Not sure if prices have increased since though.

Offline Bman1986

what are the prices for dancing at the griffin? does any other users know?

Before 5pm it is £10

After it is either £15 or £20 if you want longer. £20 gets them a bit closer in my experience.

Cheaper beer before 5pm too. Some stunners there as well.