Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone got Intel in Mixed Race Courtney Love?  (Read 671 times)

Offline Ericbadboyaight

Hey all,

This SP is requesting a £30 deposit before an in call booking and before I do so I wanted to check if anyone has seen her yet and if she's legit.

Courtney love, Mixed Race

External Link/Members Only

Thanks In advance.

Offline massagepuntingfan

Hey all,

This SP is requesting a £30 deposit before an in call booking and before I do so I wanted to check if anyone has seen her yet and if she's legit.

Courtney love, Mixed Race

External Link/Members Only

Thanks In advance.

Search her name/AW code and she's listed in suspected Adultwork scam thread for using someone else's pictures.

Offline Ericbadboyaight

Search her name/AW code and she's listed in suspected Adultwork scam thread for using someone else's pictures.

I don't really mind that tbh - her current profile doesn't show any face and as long as she's young, mixed race and kind of resembles her photos I am good with it.
Also she has couple of videos on her AW, I was more interested in someone who has actually seen her for her service

Offline massagepuntingfan

I don't really mind that tbh - her current profile doesn't show any face and as long as she's young, mixed race and kind of resembles her photos I am good with it.
Also she has couple of videos on her AW, I was more interested in someone who has actually seen her for her service

No probs. I was in similar position to you a few months ago, enquired if anyone had seen her, don't think I received any info. Good luck if you see her.

Offline Warleyman

I've met this young lady a couple of times - great fun - very willing and the pictures are definitely her
Hope this helps

Offline Fuzzyduck

I've met this young lady a couple of times - great fun - very willing and the pictures are definitely her
Hope this helps

C'mon mate. You know the score. Please do a review. Cheers.

Offline Ericbadboyaight

Hope this helps

How would you describe her physically including face?

Offline PLeisure

Hope this helps
Fucking hilarious !  :sarcastic: :dash: :thumbsup:

Offline Billy no mates

Wants a ‘small £30 deposit’, piss off  :wacko: