Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen xox Danielle xox - W2 'Brazilian'  (Read 4130 times)

Tom5334

Due to make one of my infrequent trips into London and having a look at a punt whilst there. Anyone offer any info on Danielle, looks my type but claims to be Brazilian but lists Spanish as first language.

Only 1 review on AW, not that I put a lot of faith in them.

She's near to the hotel I'm staying in W2, but looking at an incall, any alternatives you'd recommend. I like the fake tit PSE, Platinum Cindy fully booked and Maggie21 already ticked off my list.

Cheers fellas.

Tom

External Link/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

I would say she is brazilian as she list Portuguese on her interview and she's from the bayswater area which is like a haven for Portuguese and brazilian folk.

Offline pumps

Believe it or not if you take a moment read the profile she does explain the whole Brazilian / Spanish thing quite clearly. whether you believe her is your choice.

Hidden Image/Members Only

From what I see, She's got quite a big frame, & when you look through her photos they all seem to have been unnecessarily "soft focused", to smooth/soften out unwanted features.
Maybe unwanted masculine features seeing as she's Brazilian  ;)  ;)

TOFTT  :thumbsup:

Tom5334

Cheers Pumps, put the whole Brazilian TS right at the forefront of my mind with the soft focus/hefty features bit :hi:

£150 and no facial/CIM so I'm out!

Offline pumps

Just to update this thread just spotted something on her neck from her verification photo   ;)

I would say that her fingers and hands look quite large in that verification photo but from what I see I cnt see anything funny about her neck looks fine to me. That is called a clavicle it's slightly above the breast bone and connected to the sternum

Offline pumps

I would say that her fingers and hands look quite large in that verification photo but from what I see I cnt see anything funny about her neck looks fine to me. That is called a clavicle it's slightly above the breast bone and connected to the sternum

I dunno about that...

I know you like them ugly, but I feel this is nearly unanimous

I know both sexes can have this protrusion but considering her sex is already in doubt it's not looking great.

So your saying I like them ugly hmmmm mm Ok

Offline pumps

So your saying I like them ugly hmmmm mm Ok

and that's the only thing you picked up on in my last post? hmmm lol