Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rimming similair to Ameera and Cutestlucy  (Read 2384 times)

Avogadrosnumber

Hi guys,

I've seen both wgs, Ameera and Cutestlucy. I loved the way the rimmed me it was quite intense. They literally tounge fucked my arse. I Didn't write a review as they had a tons of it.

Ameera has gone AWOL and Lucy never picks up her phone  so I'm desperate for recommendations from you chaps here. Anikka secret is another option but she's on holiday until 25th August.

Offline The_Don

Hi guys,

I've seen both wgs, Ameera and Cutestlucy.

so I'm desperate for recommendations from you chaps here.

If you have the time. Perhaps would be willing to share via some reviews of the different W/G that you have punted.

Many members have posted there experiences, that helped others. To who were looking for a W/G that fits the bill    > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 03:16:14 pm by The_Don »

Avogadrosnumber

If you have the time. Perhaps would be willing to share via some reviews of the different W/G that you have punted.

I will. Just been lazy but I will definitely get round it to this evening.

Offline Ozy84

I will. Just been lazy but I will definitely get round it to this evening.

Make sure you do because 'lazy' just dont wash on ukp. You are likely to get a few ✌️ Offs.

Avogadrosnumber

Make sure you do because 'lazy' just dont wash on ukp. You are likely to get a few ✌️ Offs.

Cheers mate. You're a very well mannered gentleman.

SuitedandBooted

Depends on your budget but know some full on rimming girls at the £250+ level. Have reviewed a few!

jstrongerrrrr

girlfriend lara provides lengthy and deep rimming

Offline Ozy84

Cheers mate. You're a very well mannered gentleman.

Only going on past experience and what i read, thought it was very well mannered of me to give you the heads up!  :drinks:

Avogadrosnumber

Cheers guys.

Much appreciated. Might give lara a call if she does rimming.

Offline Bigboy247

Ive seen Lucia and Caroline from Top Secret, who both provided this without prompting.
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

endomorph

They both seem to charge extra for it.

Offline Gatehouse

For me, its got to be Maggie21.

She has devoured my ass many times  :D

She is really good, goes as slow or fast as you like, and works her tongue right up there. Magic girl.

Away for a couple of weeks now mind and West End (normally Earls Court) is one of her 4/5 locations, as she rotates - rather like her tongue!

External Link/Members Only

Avogadrosnumber

For me, its got to be Maggie21.

She has devoured my ass many times  :D

She is really good, goes as slow or fast as you like, and works her tongue right up there. Magic girl.

Away for a couple of weeks now mind and West End (normally Earls Court) is one of her 4/5 locations, as she rotates - rather like her tongue!

One for the hotlist. Cheers mate

Offline Alitis

Sweet teen julia. Check my review.  Top girl.

Dee rims reallywell, too.

Offline AlphaLondon

Not a looker by anyone's imagination, but will deep rim you for 25 minutes and let you CIM in a 30 minute booking.

Online hawai5o

Not a looker by anyone's imagination, but will deep rim you for 25 minutes and let you CIM in a 30 minute booking.

She's only 23 ??
Orientation:    Bi-curious

Offline AlphaLondon

She's only 23 ??
Orientation:    Bi-curious

Look like there is some doddgy business going on with profile. Late 40s, early 50s.