Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Woodborough Road Mapperley Park  (Read 1464 times)

Offline Arthurcc

Hi All

First post on here, but lurked for a little while. I have the occasional massage (preferably with b2b) rather than anything more, as it doesn't make me feel so guilty.

Tried out quite a few places over time and in the spirit of things, I shall try and make time to do some posts on here about them, sometime soon. In the meantime, I have seen this ad, so wondering if anyone has been or has any feedback?

External Link/Members Only

It's difficult for me to call, as office walls paper thin, so I have text a couple of times, but no reply.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Arthur

Offline Arthurcc

Appears not, but never mind....

...so I decided to give it a whirl and she replied today, so paid her a visit.

She claims to be 30 years old and could well be that or anything up to mid thirties. Good figure (has a 10 year old kid, but not much sagging :)) and she was a nice girl. Her English isn't great, but enough to get by and being in a big block of flats made it quite discrete. I opted for the hour at £35 plus b2b/HR which should have been £40, but she didn't have change, so total done for £70. It wasn't quite the conventional strip and oily rub up, started with a bit of a chat and both way fondling, massaged her a bit and stripped her in the process, then swap around and she did me. Nothing was out of bounds to touch and she did seem to enjoy it and get wet, but even if you wanted it (and I didn't) FS and BJ are off the menu. The massage was touchy feely stuff, which I like, but if you want a serious firm massage, you may be best off with someone else. All in all I was there just under an hour and had a good time. If she sticks around, I may well go back sometime

Offline gerald57

The ad style and wording is very similar to a previous TCM operation linked to the former Bamboo Massage on Mansfield Road when they had a separate flat in a modern block off Arnold Road NG5. There is a review of that on here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146079.msg1605544#msg1605544 May be coincidence and no connection, but beware!

Offline mega

The ad style and wording is very similar to a previous TCM operation linked to the former Bamboo Massage on Mansfield Road when they had a separate flat in a modern block off Arnold Road NG5. There is a review of that on here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146079.msg1605544#msg1605544 May be coincidence and no connection, but beware!

No coincidence and a clear connection - same phone number as the VivaStreet ad for Bamboo:-

External Link/Members Only

Offline Arthurcc

Hmm, maybe I've just had some really crap ones lately, but this seemed rather nice in comparison.

I had been to Bamboo (before it changed name) and had an OK £60 HE massage, but not gone back, as it's on the main road by traffic lights and they lock the door sometimes. Waiting outside felt uncomfortable. When at Bamboo, I did see a girl there when I left (Amy I think) who I'd seen before (and was good) at Bentnick Road shop. I'm guessing all these things are interlinked or owned by the same people.

The trouble with all these places is you see someone good, so you go back and find then they're replaced with a poor or less attractive version.