Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Ryder - New Basford  (Read 3517 times)

Mrpieman

Amber Ryder, 1 hour incall, £140
Location: She's moved to New Basford, few mins from McDs drive thru. Discreet terraced house, first on the street, with the door directly on the pavement.
Comms were good, exchanged bit of chit chat and found the place exactly as directed.
I've not seen her before and although shes been on my hotlist for 2 years now something put me off a bit, perhaps her pics as she looks skinny rather than petite, and I read a bad review on here which put me off, almost expected to meet a chainsmoking rather ill girl with a habit. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a smiley and chirpy young girl with a cracking, tiny figure and a lovely face. She took me straight upstairs and we dealt with the paperwork.
It didnt take her long to make me feel at ease, chatting away like she was genuinely interested etc.
Amber was wearing fish net stockings and a rather hot bra and pantie set which got me excited straight away. After a bit of touching and kissing (light french kissing, not a washing machine) I agreed to the token massage which was nice, and enough to get my pecker sticking hard into the bed. So over I went and watched her giving me an amazing owo bj for a while, which turned to a lovely DT action and ball stroking/ licking too which was nice. I rubbed her lovely little ass and rubbed her pussy through her panties before requesting she strip for me. Returning the favour I went down on her like a tramp on a sandwich and after a few mins of her enjoying herself we went for 69. At this point (as it was on my nose) I noticed her delightful little bum. I also admired her pussy from close range as its probably the tidiest Ive ever seen, so small and bald and cute with virtually no flaps at all. Kinda like its drawn on.
On with the hat and usual positions acheived, ending in doggy. As she laid with her arse in the air I mentioned Id never done any bum fun. I was offered to give it a go, but will save that for my next meet. Ready to shoot my curd I asked if i could do CIM with her kneeling down which she agreed to happily. It was quite a sight and I soon streaked a massive bolt on her tongue and right to the back of her mouth. She was surprised at how much came out (I didnt tell her Id not wanked for a week lol) she continued very slow bj for a minute or so with the mouthful still in to highten my pleasure before leaving to dispose.
All in all a great meet and I felt satisfied and chuffed for the day as I wasnt expecting her to be quite so fit and nice. Definately seeing her again, infact ive booked an outcall this weekend.
Summary:
Looks: pretty face, petite but in proportion,  not too skinny, tanned/made up nails done etc
Service: faultless and chatty and nice too so bonus

A recommended punt well worth the money.
Happy shagging to you all sirs.
Pieman

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the review Mr P. I met Amber a couple of years ago and enjoyed the punt. Good to hear her comms / organisation may have got better.

Offline Dick Cheese

Did you manage to get her bra off ?,some others have said she leaves it on :unknown:

Offline ir34

Offline Picti

Good review Mr P. I met her prior to joining UKP and had a great punt. She was a right little pocket rocket and up for 2 hours full-on fun. Infamously ditzy though and I imagine that you were lucky to catch her on a more organised day.

Offline monkeybucket

I went through a phase of seeing her quite regularly. She loves bum fun in fact there were a few meets where she stuck it up there even though I'd planned not to.
Must revisit..

Offline HailWood

I loved the way she got off by watching herself shagging in her mirror. Was sort of a sneaky peak approach

Offline ir34

Wherebouts is she based? Like, not exact location, but road or area.

Offline PepeMAGA

good review, but she does look ultra skinny. is her face bony?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Did you manage to get her bra off ?,some others have said she leaves it on :unknown:
You beat me to that question  :lol:

I was trying to book her last week as pickings were slim, then remembered the bra issue and skipped her

Mrpieman

No problems for me on the de-braing front. She did mention shes not fond of her boobs as they are small but didn't seem bothered with me stroking them and they looked fine to me when they were flapping up and down above my face.
As for the bony thing- don't get me wrong she is ultra petitr and very slim, not an ounce of fat, but shes said shes put weight on since the pics "back to her regular size" and certainly doesnt look like Skelator. When I see her at the weekend I will suggest she takes all the old ones down. I might even take a few new ones for her!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I did skeletor last week, it was an experience haha

Offline Picti

She's very petite but not skeletal, more of a "spinner" and she did enjoy being thrown around a bit. 

Mrpieman

I did skeletor last week, it was an experience haha

Did you do him in the eye?

Sillypig

Size 6, pretty, slim, toned and offers cim and enjoys bum love??

What's not to like??!!

Offline monkeybucket

Size 6, pretty, slim, toned and offers cim and enjoys bum love??

What's not to like??!!

she has/had Chihuahua's not even dogs really are they. put me right off  :thumbsdown:   :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
she has/had Chihuahua's not even dogs really are they. put me right off  :thumbsdown:   :D

She managed to put them in the next room whilst I was there, as I didn't want them to come from behind me and start licking me out, whilst we were in doggy position  :scare:

Offline whats that noise

Regarding the bra thing. I saw her a few years ago now. From what I remember her tits were small but quite saggy. Not what I expected from a twenty odd year old. That's probably the reason why she keeps it on.

Offline Picti

One of them tried to hump my leg and rub itself furiously on me. I thought that if this is something they've seen mummy do then I'm in for a great time. Sure enough Amber was also soon rubbing herself against me  :P.

Offline Avg_Joe

she's on my HL for that area, next visit i might have to move her to my shortlist, sounds like a decent punt, a little further North than i'm used to in Nottingham, so might opt for an outcall as it's only 10 more for the hour, puts it at the top end of what i like to pay, but if all the services are offered then should be ok
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NervousJ

There's a free virtual pint if you manage to get her bra off.....

I don't think the mission has been completed yet....... :D

Offline HailWood

Ages since I met Amber. I remember her a enthusiastic and loved the way she checks out the action in her mirror. Just a little on the skinny side for me though I did get her bra off.  :drinks:

Offline Picti

There's a free virtual pint if you manage to get her bra off.....

I don't think the mission has been completed yet....... :D

Can it be claimed retrospectively  :cool:? It was about 3 years ago but I had her fully naked. Despite being generally disinhibited she was a bit self-conscious about her breasts. Maybe she's more so now. No need IMO, I thought she was  generally petite and pretty hot.

Offline mrfishyfoo

....I didn't want them to come from behind me and start licking me out....

FFS that's another cuppa tea that's gone flying.  :D :D

Offline ir34

If only she allowed filming or pics...I'd be rushing right bloody now.

Offline Knockonwood

I've just spoke to Amber got myself booked in with her at the weekend  ;)

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've just spoke to Amber got myself booked in with her at the weekend  ;)

FFS fella....tell em where you've been not where you are going.  :dash: :dash:

Oh and here's to a good punt.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline NervousJ

Jesus, they're all after this free pint....