Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chok Dee Thai Therapy, Newark  (Read 3060 times)

Offline nullenvoyd

On the 16th Feb, Chok Dee Thai Therapy opened it's doors and as far as I know, it is the first Thai massage place to ever open in Newark.

Quite an insignificant frontage, I had driven past the place several times before it caught my attention. It is opposite the Asda filling station at the start of London Road and is most probabably connected to Dee Dee Thai restaurant, also opposite.

It has a rudimentary website that gives only limited information about pricing and massages offered. The link is -

External Link/Members Only

Costs are on the site eg £25 for 30mins, £40 for an hour etc. No information about therapists - how many and male or female? Have to ring to find out. Also no info re. showers.

Maybe one of you will have been already and can tell us a little about the place.

Offline gary03

Looks intresting.nothing like this in lincoln area so would love to know what extras available

Offline Lincsdude

Prices are very similar to Nam Jai on Lincoln High Street, £25 for 30mins  & £35 for 1hr.
Sadly no extras on offer.

BigVince

On the 16th Feb, Chok Dee Thai Therapy opened it's doors and as far as I know, it is the first Thai massage place to ever open in Newark.

Quite an insignificant frontage, I had driven past the place several times before it caught my attention. It is opposite the Asda filling station at the start of London Road and is most probabably connected to Dee Dee Thai restaurant, also opposite.

It has a rudimentary website that gives only limited information about pricing and massages offered. The link is -

External Link/Members Only

Costs are on the site eg £25 for 30mins, £40 for an hour etc. No information about therapists - how many and male or female? Have to ring to find out. Also no info re. showers.

Maybe one of you will have been already and can tell us a little about the place.

Firstly hello to all. I'm back in the UK after 9 months emptying the tankers abroad far and away.

I sometimes drive through Newark so I'll repost an update regarding this one.

The prices are pretty cheap for a massage only so this suggests to me theres a option for extras.

Until next time  :hi:

Offline Barney31

I visited this place on Saturday for a last minute half hour appointment while the missus was getting her hair done. I was asked to strip but leave underwear on which is never a good sign of anything more to come. However I did have probably the best massage I have ever had but there was definitely no chance of any extra's.