Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage, Tuckton, Bournemouth  (Read 3549 times)

Offline wombat42

So hit and miss. Saw one woman a bit plump and around 45 last week. FS was on offer for £80. Went back today and saw different woman who did a nice massage but not even HE on offer. Maybe the 2 women just work different days it is difficult to know.

Offline Shortandsensible

Ive been here a couple of times, but went yesterday funny enough for the first time in ages. It was a neutral for me, the girl did wank me off between her tits, but she’s wasn’t facially attractive, the room was cold, and she was quiet & robotic. Paid £40 extra for a naked wank between her tits.

She said she’s going next weekend. Think they swap over every 2 weeks.

How often do you stop by?

Offline wombat42

Before last week I had not been there for about six months. It is difficult to make sense of what is going on and obviously communication not easy. They are open 11 hours a day 7 days a week so must surely have at least 2 women working in shifts.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 07:49:02 pm by wombat42 »

Offline houseboot

External Link/Members Only

Linked to Li Shui Jing

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=241469.msg2469497#msg2469497

although I've just Googled and appears to be now permanently closed?   :unknown:

Perhaps Sunbunny can clarify?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 08:14:01 pm by houseboot »

Offline wombat42

Incidentally I have been to Star Beauty twice in the last few months. It looks to be only June there now who has been there for years, the older woman now retired. At least you know what to expect except annoyingly she only gave me 45 minutes for my hour last time, I guess to reduce the chance of another punter finding her busy.

Offline Mickeyp

Incidentally I have been to Star Beauty twice in the last few months. It looks to be only June there now who has been there for years, the older woman now retired. At least you know what to expect except annoyingly she only gave me 45 minutes for my hour last time, I guess to reduce the chance of another punter finding her busy.

I went to see June last week.   I think she is quite good.   Great massage, I think I was there for an hour and 10 so maybe just luck.  Maybe she just didn't have a booking after me so there was no rush.   She gives a good BJ :-)

Online southcoastpunter

Tuckton, like many places, rotates it ladies - usually on a monday but recently every other monday. I know they are linked to a shop in Southampton and also one in the London area. There is one lady there who now offers FS but beware she offers BB if you don't have your own condom. I politely declined and just took owo which was ok but nothing more than ok.

I've only been to Star once in the 3 or 4 months (used to be a regular). The older lady (Jessica) hurt her back and was off for some time. Maybe she has now called it a day? Agree that June does a good BJ.

Incidentally, been to WeCare at the Triangle in the last week or so (after a gap of at least a year or more) and saw a lady called Yanny - about late 20's, does a good massage (exactly as i asked for it) and then a fully naked B2B and owo. A bit pricy at £50 for an hour to the shop and £60 to the lady but in my opinion, very good.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 10:56:35 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline houseboot

Tuckton, like many places, rotates it ladies - usually on a monday but recently every other monday. I know they are linked to a shop in Southampton and also one in the London area.

Incidentally, been to WeCare at the Triangle in the last week or so (after a gap of at least a year or more) and saw a lady called Yanny - about late 20's, does a good massage (exactly as i asked for it) and then a fully naked B2B and owo. A bit pricy at £50 for an hour to the shop and £60 to the lady but in my opinion, very good.

Southampton shop is/was Li Shui Jing but appears, per Google,  to be permanently closed. I'm not aware of the London shop.

Wecare, was that in the shop or the annexe around the back? I've had 3 table shower sessions but have never been in the shop (other than paying at reception).

Offline sunbunny

The Southampton shop is still going strong (the Greek Restaurant next door is permanently closed!). There's a young girl managing it but not, unfortunately, hands on. They get a reasonable selection of ladies there - not usually in the first flush of youth but mostly quite enthusiastic. I'm very seldom disappointed. I read somewhere that Amy is back in Hong Kong at the moment so that may have affected the Tuckton place?

Offline wombat42

Went to Southampton shop once a couple of years ago and was unlucky not getting HE on that occasion.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 09:04:17 am by wombat42 »

Offline wombat42

The Southampton shop is still going strong (the Greek Restaurant next door is permanently closed!). There's a young girl managing it but not, unfortunately, hands on. They get a reasonable selection of ladies there - not usually in the first flush of youth but mostly quite enthusiastic. I'm very seldom disappointed. I read somewhere that Amy is back in Hong Kong at the moment so that may have affected the Tuckton place?

In the first year the Tuckton place opened I went there about 5 times 3 times with HE. I think it was always hit and miss.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 09:03:09 am by wombat42 »

Online southcoastpunter

Wecare, was that in the shop or the annexe around the back? I've had 3 table shower sessions but have never been in the shop (other than paying at reception).

Saw Yanny in one of the shop "rooms". I have been to the (so called) VIP room at the rear of the premises before but not on this occasion.

Sunbunny - Amy is back from HongKong. I spoke to her a week a week or so ago. I think Tuckton did miss her whilst she was away.

Offline sunbunny

Indeed - I rang her this morning. I can confirm her Southampton shop is in very rude health - very nice lady in residence this week.

Online rickyponting

Last visited Tuckton about 5 months ago,i think ive been there between 8 and 10 times and got at the very least HE and usually b2b every time.
Been offered oral but never FS.
The women though are usually old and ugly,i doubt i will ever go there again.
Not been to Star for a long time ,but may investigate June's BJ soon if its thats good.
Has anyone visited Chana ?

Offline wombat42

Chana has been discussed before if you search for it. I have been there twice. Most recently a couple of years ago. I got put off because the woman was circumspect and even kept a towel covering my bits and i just got an arms length HE. Even the woman at Tuckton 2 days ago who didnt give me HE didnt bother with a towel covering my bits.

Offline Shortandsensible

I went to Chana 3 or 4 times over the spring & summer. Saw the same lady (her name is May I think) had dyed dark blonde hair. She’s attractive. Around 35-40yo. Every time I went she gave me a titwank. £45 for 1hr massage, then £50 for B2B.
She said there’s currently only 2 other girls on the rota. Her, some younger shorter plumper girl I’ve seen Sat down when I went there, and apparently a older lady in her 50s who only does weekends. That’s what May said, back in maybe August when I last went.

Offline Shortandsensible

Has anyone been to Kwon thai in Winton recently? I went there a few times last year, but then took a 6 month break from everything. I often stare in when stopped at the lights, don’t recognise either of the girls I’ve seen through the window. I see on their website (whenever that’s working) that they’ve put their prices up a fair bit. Think I read £60 for a 1he massage. And I always found extras quite expensive there. There was a girl called ‘Oi’ I reviewed last year. She was FIT!!

Offline wombat42

Not recently. In Kwon a couple of years ago. £50 basic and about £40 for clothed HE that lasted about a minute.

Offline wombat42

Anyone tempted to TOFTT this place in Charminster ?

The address is given on the website as 132a Charminster Road.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 12:41:14 pm by wombat42 »

Offline Mickeyp

I've never really had much luck at Tuckton.   I've always had the HE and B2B offered but they have always been by older overweight ladies. 

Offline Shortandsensible

Not recently. In Kwon a couple of years ago. £50 basic and about £40 for clothed HE that lasted about a minute.

Lol. Captain cum quick. Na I was the same. That Oi did the fast HJ I’ve ever had. Within 20 seconds I had to pretend I was really adjusting my body and asked her to stop a second lol. Then yeh within a minute or two I was done.

Online rickyponting

I went to Chana 3 or 4 times over the spring & summer. Saw the same lady (her name is May I think) had dyed dark blonde hair. She’s attractive. Around 35-40yo. Every time I went she gave me a titwank. £45 for 1hr massage, then £50 for B2B.
She said there’s currently only 2 other girls on the rota. Her, some younger shorter plumper girl I’ve seen Sat down when I went there, and apparently a older lady in her 50s who only does weekends. That’s what May said, back in maybe August when I last went.

Sounds promising,any hint of anything else on offer? RO,OWO,did she let you finger her?

Offline funseek888

Been visiting the mentioned places on and off for a few years.
Agree that Tuckton generally only has one lady - despite the long hours, and she is usually there for two weeks, though sometimes one week.  I have always been offered HE, and most offer B2B.  Usual prices 20/40 for the extra.  Thoug I was tempted into more than 40 for B2B once by a pretty young lady - who knew she was more attractive than many of the ladies.  But I declined the later upsell to OWO !!.  One or two have goven OW or OWO as part of B2B, but never been offered FS there.   However as the ladies are from many different massage places, I am sure that could be an offer sometimes.

My favourite at Chana left.  I think they now have a £45 per hour door price.  And B2B has consistently been £50.  I have only been a couple of times since my favourite girl left....but had found the ladies stayed for quite a long time (at least months and sometimes into years).  Not been recently, so can't comment on who current ladies might be or what they are like.  The few I saw were all generally friendly and offered a good service, with some being very very good

We Care was a standard of mine two or three years ago.  Had offerings from HE through to FS.  I usually tried to secure a slim friendly lady via text messages, but was not always successful.  Onthe other gand, there is an advert on VivaStreet advertising massage from Orientals in BH2.  This is the same place and primarily uses the room off the car park.  The advert varies, but there is usually mention of Table Shower in the text.  This is not a cheap option as they want 50 for massage and now 100 for B2B service usually discussed on phone/text and paid up front on arrival.  The benefit is the discussion is open, so you can discuss the attributes of available ladies to find one who is likely to be suitable.  WHile I have had a few fun sessions with this option, I have only once been offered more......and in fact that particular lady just enjoyed more, so was unexpectedly all inclusive......but she left a long time ago, and I don't know where she currently is - but I don't think she is in this area now

But I did also see a couple of reviews on here of a straight WeCare booking for 2 hours using the suite with Table shower, and then paying a mere 40 or 50 for B2B ).....and cheaper if the two hours booked via website by first timer (so between 120 and 150 for 2 hours of full on activity)....of course, the lady is then probably pot luck. 

I really must try Star and June one day !

For those who would go for friendly massage plus, you could also try Dream Oriental (Gumtree) or now also advertising as Dream in VivaStreet.  They now also have short turnaround times of ladies (Sadly), so again it is pot luck, but I have not had any bad experiences there (maybe just lucky?)....some average, some better than average.  But I guess i could say the same for the other places mentioned here apart from the odd one or two less satisfactory experiences.

Offline wombat42

Dream Oriental - Topaz Hotel basement, has been discussed before. External Link/Members Only Probably hit and miss.

Lisa now also at Star Beauty. Probably preferable to June as more meat on her bones. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266871.0

Chinese massage at Tuckton - HE at least usually available but occasionally not.

Offline steveb592

Star sounds good, does June offer BJ with or without?

Offline Kestrel

Any one ever tried Cherry’s Thai massage a viva street offering. Been around a while..... still 24!,,,

Looks pretty fit -  have attempted to call but not answered

Offline Mickeyp

Offline Mickeyp

Any one ever tried Cherry’s Thai massage a viva street offering. Been around a while..... still 24!,,,

Looks pretty fit -  have attempted to call but not answered

I have yes.   She was working out of White Orchard in Charminster.    Was a little concerned when I first turned up as she is soooooo tall and I was worried she could be a lady boy.   Anyway she wasn't and gave an amazing massage and body to body for £100.  (£40/£60)   While she was wanking me she got my fingers and put them into her pussy and then started to fuck them herself.  Made me shoot pretty quick lol.    I don't know why I never put her a review up actually.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 11:37:44 am by Mickeyp »

Offline Kestrel

Thks MickeyP.......  positive info .I will check her out over Christmas

Offline steveb592

thanks mickeyp,  With is not much fun so think I’ll pass. 

Online southcoastpunter

Went back to Tuckton recently. A small, very petite (chinese) lady called Su Sun (susan) was there. She told me she was aged 25 but i think a little more probably early 30's. reasonably attractive , ok but not great english.

Nice massage, delivered as requested. started off with a towel covering me but that came off later. had B2B and owo. being very petite she has small tits but had a good attitude, included fairly passionate kissing, touching her and good owo. Normal price of £40+ (what i normally give the ladies there for B2B+owo) 60.

She told me she is there for another 2 weeks.