Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning - Con Alert - Dear Miss Katherine/Kate Librarian  (Read 2010 times)

Offline formulajuan1

I've just noticed that one if the most blatant Con-women in the Punting World, aka Kate Librarian, is about again, this time calling herself Dear Miss Katherine, with her usual collection of 20 year old Photos and advertising Services she resolutely fails to perform.
Her Current Location is shown as "Exeter- M5-J30.- Country Cottage" which invokes a huge portion of Poetic Licence to describe the Travelodge she uses at M5 Jctn 30. I fell for it a couple of years ago, you don't have to!
The AW Link to avoid is:
External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fredfunkster

I had the displeasure of meeting her once. A grumpy old northern bag with the lumpiest bad tit job I have ever seen. I didn't fuck her, thank God. I always have a giggle whenever I see her new delusional profile!

Offline willj555

She is about to embark on the desert of Lincoln, was tempted, even emailed her twice but she got the hump so staying well clear now, thanks for the info

Offline chrispuckey

She worked out of a flat on the harbour in Torquay arranged a meeting went down only to be told the cleaner was doing the flat and could I come back! Never went anywhere near her again.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I had the displeasure of meeting her once. A grumpy old northern bag with the lumpiest bad tit job I have ever seen. I didn't fuck her, thank God. I always have a giggle whenever I see her new delusional profile!

yet she states non surgical or no botox x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline winkywanky

But surely she wouldn't lie, she's a 100% English high class courtesan, seeking the attention of well-heeled gentlemen!  :sarcastic:

Offline joninbristol

She worked out of a flat on the harbour in Torquay arranged a meeting went down only to be told the cleaner was doing the flat and could I come back! Never went anywhere near her again.

Currently working near Bridgwater, J25 M4 until 24th August 2020.
Probably her country home. Or a Travellodge.