Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Istanbul  (Read 5369 times)

Offline hammond101

Hi guys,

I'm in Istanbul soon and would love to know your tried and tested WGs.

I know there's a forum and I did look, but I'm uncertain about the reliability so would prefer options that members here can couch for.

If it helps, I like WGs under 30, slim, pretty, good level of English, GFE. Budget 200EUR/h but hoping for cheaper

Offline hammond101

Areas or venues to go to are also welcome

Offline thiccok

I think prostitution is forbiden there. Maybe just try to talk to locals. Taxis drivers or hotel concierges. Google some massage parlours too

Offline hammond101

It is not illegal. There are a limited amount of licensed brothels even, from what I've been told though,  they aren't very good

Offline Hansolo69

Lots of girls travel to Turkey from Morocco to work

Offline randompunter1234

Incall is the best option. Most girls will not be speaking any English and you will have to rely on google translate

I think nowadays , the usual is 2 hours for anywhere between 3500 -  4500 TL plus taxi cost around 500. The girls would insist you staying in a 4-5 star

I have seen a lot of girls over the past 3-4 years, some of the best punts.

For someone looking fr a reliable punt, Ela Simsek from Facebook is the best way to go.

She will send you 2-3 options.   Girls are prompt on time.

Be clear about your requirements, insist on a younger girl. IF you need any feedback on any Ela girl, write back here and I will try reply.

I do have a few other contacts if you looking for Big brazilan style chicks

Offline payanddisplay

Istanbul is fire for punting.
Seeking.com is packed.
Also tinder has loads, they display their WhatsApp numbers (some are agency)

Offline payanddisplay

Also there is a previous thread on here which has a website...200 eur for 2 hours incall with top ones
I did seeking.com a few years back, 150-250 euros for a meet up, they didn't count the hours

Offline hammond101

Incall is the best option. Most girls will not be speaking any English and you will have to rely on google translate

I think nowadays , the usual is 2 hours for anywhere between 3500 -  4500 TL plus taxi cost around 500. The girls would insist you staying in a 4-5 star

For someone looking fr a reliable punt, Ela Simsek from Facebook is the best way to go.

Be clear about your requirements, insist on a younger girl. IF you need any feedback on any Ela girl, write back here and I will try reply.

Thank you! Do you gave any info/review on an Ela girl called called Pelin?

Offline hammond101

Also there is a previous thread on here which has a website...200 eur for 2 hours incall with top ones
I did seeking.com a few years back, 150-250 euros for a meet up, they didn't count the hours

Do you remember the website?

Offline randompunter1234

Thank you! Do you gave any info/review on an Ela girl called called Pelin?

I have not met Pelin, but i think shes been around. a while.

Most of the Ela girl are 30 and over but mostly fit. The younger ones drop out every 4-6 months

Of the regular Canan is pretty good

Leyla- has a mnore central asian look - had a really satisfying session with her, it got better and better.  Her fees were also on the lower end of the scale. If you decide to see her, ask her to dress up   :D. When I saw her, she just turned up as if she was out for groceries , so initially I wasnt too happy but it only got better.

There's Tugce - good

And then there's Merve ( I think Ela has a few Merve). I wont share her real name here. Regular girl, she was part timing when i met her some 6 months ago. She's a martial Art instructor
Very pretty, tall fit. We had a great couple of sessions.
Lucky if you can see her, cuz i dont think shes active (judging by her social media)

But. Ela usually does have 1-2 part timers, you just have to insist. She/ he (dont know if its a guy - even the girls dont know who it is :lol:). She would always try to push the regulars and then throw in a more expensive one

Apart from this, the forum you asked. There are a couple of forums now

The original one is Forumzamparlar. Its difficult to find it as they keep changing the server.

Then there is another new rival forum - sosyalforum or something.

If you planning to see anyone from there, you have to plan in advance, as communication is slow and they all mostly insist on 1-2 day notice.

Another thing, a lot of the girls as soon as they realise you not local, will quote a different fee, usually in dollars. I would steer clear of these ones

I used to use twittter a lot, havent used that in more than a year and there is a lot of turnover. You can find gems, but it takes time

Offline hammond101

Istanbul is fire for punting.
Seeking.com is packed.
Also tinder has loads, they display their WhatsApp numbers (some are agency)

Can confirm. I messaged many agencies including Ela but none of the girls took my fancy.

I created an account on Seeking, paid the Premium membership fee. First girl I messaged was totally my type and she agreed to meet.
Took her back to mine. No clock watching. Best sex I've ever had. Would recommend Seeking.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 08:06:37 pm by hammond101 »

Offline anonman2

Can confirm. I messaged many agencies including Ela but none of the girls took my fancy.

I created an account on Seeking, paid the Premium membership fee. First girl I messaged was totally my type and she agreed to meet.
Took her back to mine. No clock watching. Best sex I've ever had. Would recommend Seeking.

What's the typical PPM they're looking for on Seeking?

Offline johnstoves102938

How much did you pay and how many hours roughly?
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hammond101

What's the typical PPM they're looking for on Seeking?

I can't comment for all, as the girl I met was the one was the quickest to reply and I fancied her the most, so didn't check PPM with any of the others.

The rate was around $300 for a few hours, which in my case was 3-4. There was no clock watching.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 08:04:09 am by hammond101 »

Offline rob4fun

may I ask who on seeking it was? i am going there this weekend.

Offline ISTS2005

Hi pal
Cant seem to narrow down the correct Ela Simsek - can you help please

edited - found your other advice pal thanks
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 11:44:01 pm by ISTS2005 »

Online tightfoot69

I am planning a trip to Istanbul in March for a few nights. Seeking has some hotties who have favourited and messaged me but I can’t go further without a membership. Not sure if it is worth paying the membership for what will only be 3 or 4 meets.

Also messaged a few from Zamparalar. Some good possibilities but most have just told me to message them nearer the time which is fair enough.

One has taken my fancy if I was 100% sure she was all woman. Not to everyone’s taste I’m sure but I really like this look now and then.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

For those that want to walk on the wild side, Go across the Galata bridge to the Eastern side, walk for about another five minutes and Kadem Street is on your right. Easy to find. Brothel is a few yards along on your left. Obnoxious bastards on the door wanting 60LT (this is haggleable but they can get a bit pissed off if you just want to look and pay nothing so be prepared to beat a swift retreat if it’s not your cup of tea). There’s about half a dozen skanky lookers in makeshift cribs.

Offline hammond101

I am planning a trip to Istanbul in March for a few nights. Seeking has some hotties who have favourited and messaged me but I can’t go further without a membership. Not sure if it is worth paying the membership for what will only be 3 or 4 meets.

Also messaged a few from Zamparalar. Some good possibilities but most have just told me to message them nearer the time which is fair enough.

One has taken my fancy if I was 100% sure she was all woman. Not to everyone’s taste I’m sure but I really like this look now and then.

External Link/Members Only

In my case I did cough up the Seeking membership fee when I was in Istanbul. Worth it as it ended up being the best punt I've had. But ofc, YMMV
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 12:05:48 pm by hammond101 »

Online tightfoot69

In my case I did cough up the Seeking membership fee when I was in Istanbul. Worth it as it ended up being the best punt I've had. But ofc, YMMV

Cheers.

How many girls did you meet? Were they local girls? Were they ok with stuff like kissing and CIM?

Offline hammond101

Cheers.

How many girls did you meet? Were they local girls? Were they ok with stuff like kissing and CIM?

I only met one due to time constraints. I messaged several girls, then moved the conversation to WhatsApp and asked them to share their fees (e.g. asking "how much do you usually charge for an arrangement?") and pics. From these I picked the hottest one, and actually managed to haggle her down a bit. I also reverse image searched the pics to be safe.

I did have the option of local (Turkish) girls but preferred a particular petite blonde Arab that was my type to a T and was also way better with message responses. The closest person I'd compare her to would be Petite Viki (who is a London-based WG). Similar age as Viki but had a more Middle-Eastern flair to her.

Saying she was ok with kissing would be an understatement :lol: . RO + fingering allowed. CIM would have probably been a yes - I say this because when she was about to mount me, she was ready to go in BB - it was me who brought a pack of doms and asked her to hold still whilst I put one on. :dash:

If in doubt, you might be able to agree specifics with the WGs on WhatsApp. I wasn't really sure at the time how Seeking worked (it was my first time on Seeking) and pretty much left it at "Let's go for a drink and see where the night takes us *wink emoji*" and hoped to get laid. Thankfully it worked.

Also, I've read that its safest to buy condoms from western shops. I recommend a European chain called Migros.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 03:26:34 pm by hammond101 »

Online tightfoot69

I only met one due to time constraints. I messaged several girls, then moved the conversation to WhatsApp and asked them to share their fees (e.g. asking "how much do you usually charge for an arrangement?") and pics. From these I picked the hottest one, and actually managed to haggle her down a bit. I also reverse image searched the pics to be safe.

I did have the option of local (Turkish) girls but preferred a particular petite blonde Arab that was my type to a T and was also way better with message responses. The closest person I'd compare her to would be Petite Viki (who is a London-based WG). Similar age as Viki but had a more Middle-Eastern flair to her.

Saying she was ok with kissing would be an understatement :lol: . RO + fingering allowed. CIM would have probably been a yes - I say this because when she was about to mount me, she was ready to go in BB - it was me who brought a pack of doms and asked her to hold still whilst I put one on. :dash:

If in doubt, you might be able to agree specifics with the WGs on WhatsApp. I wasn't really sure at the time how Seeking worked (it was my first time on Seeking) and pretty much left it at "Let's go for a drink and see where the night takes us *wink emoji*" and hoped to get laid. Thankfully it worked.

Also, I've read that its safest to buy condoms from western shops. I recommend a European chain called Migros.

Cheers for the info.

Do you remember the lady’s name on SA? PM me if you prefer. I can’t send PMs it seems. Only reply.

Offline hammond101

Cheers for the info.

Do you remember the lady’s name on SA? PM me if you prefer. I can’t send PMs it seems. Only reply.

I can't send PMs either. But I would prefer to keep the name confidential sadly.

Offline hammond101

From the London Seeking thread, appears VWO33COM is a discount code.

Online tightfoot69

How legit do you think the agency girls from Instagram are? I have contacted a couple through that and the photos of the ladies I have been given through WhatsApp seem too good to be true. The prices quoted seem good value as well for a two hour outcall.

Offline hannspree

Do you still have those Brazilian contacts?