Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High Wycombe massage  (Read 1128 times)

TCG

There are a few oriental massage parlours in high Wycombe and I've been to the main two( dashwood and Easton street) with varying results and outcomes to each.
But I haven't been to the Thai one on Totteridge road. Is it even ever open and if so are there extras on offer?

Offline bhudda

Nearly all your posts are asking for help but you never give anything back ...

Just saying ...

TCG

Same could be said for you with 665 messages and 9 reviews, that is only a little better than my 12/0, that's 1 review for every 73 messages so as I see it I still have 61 messages to go before I do a review.  Maybe I will review when I either believe it's worth it or is something special that the other guys here might be interested in. But in all honestly it's probably because of petty little pricks like you that half the punters on here don't even post or comment, because why would we help you out!
Just saying.

Offline bhudda

« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 02:18:58 am by bhudda »

Offline HornyHemel

Same could be said for you with 665 messages and 9 reviews, that is only a little better than my 12/0, that's 1 review for every 73 messages so as I see it I still have 61 messages to go before I do a review.  Maybe I will review when I either believe it's worth it or is something special that the other guys here might be interested in. But in all honestly it's probably because of petty little pricks like you that half the punters on here don't even post or comment, because why would we help you out!
Just saying.

It's not a petty comment.  In order to be relevant, the forum needs contributions and not just people asking for info.   At least Bhudda has posted a number of reviews which may have helped others make an informed decision.   I see little relevance in the ratio of posts to reviews, however most people visit this site for information on a prospective punt so reviews will always be more valued that posts asking for information from those with no reviews and who intimates that they partake in paid sex despite being a registered user for nearly 2 years......

To be honest, your post makes you sound like a proper cunt.   :sarcastic: :drinks:

Offline mxlondon

It's not a petty comment.  In order to be relevant, the forum needs contributions and not just people asking for info.   At least Bhudda has posted a number of reviews which may have helped others make an informed decision.   I see little relevance in the ratio of posts to reviews, however most people visit this site for information on a prospective punt so reviews will always be more valued that posts asking for information from those with no reviews and who intimates that they partake in paid sex despite being a registered user for nearly 2 years......

To be honest, your post makes you sound like a proper cunt.   :sarcastic: :drinks:

I disagree, I think you should look in the mirror

As a occasional visitor to this site, it is indeed the case that it is more common to click on a topic and find people like you whining than actually interesting discussion around punting, and it does indeed stop me so I assume others wanting to come here and interact with you all

You'll probably respond to this with more whining

For TCG - I've heard in the past that Thai Palm offers legit only, but also seen in more recent times another gumtree advert for someone else operating from the same premises and I believe HE was on offer, I don't recall the ad or when maybe you'll find with a search

Banned reason: No meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bhudda

I disagree, I think you should look in the mirror

As a occasional visitor to this site, it is indeed the case that it is more common to click on a topic and find people like you whining than actually interesting discussion around punting, and it does indeed stop me so I assume others wanting to come here and interact with you all

You'll probably respond to this with more whining

For TCG - I've heard in the past that Thai Palm offers legit only, but also seen in more recent times another gumtree advert for someone else operating from the same premises and I believe HE was on offer, I don't recall the ad or when maybe you'll find with a search

are you serious or is this a wind up?

the reason you leech and don't contribute is because people whine about you leeching and not contributing?

if anyone needs to look in a mirror ...

Offline switftjake

As is said many times this  is a community for discussing and reviewing providers. lots of posts and a few reviews is normal as people discuss providers and reviews.

asking an not contributing in either way comes across as  leeching, and getting bent out of shape about being called out for it just makes you look like a cunt