Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayumi @ Roxannes Robson St Vancouver  (Read 378 times)

Offline wirehair

Vancouver has no shortage of AMPs but most are in the suburbs or in nearby Richmond but on Leolist I found one downtown which suited me for where I was based. Roxannes is on Robson St and has a back entrance on the lane behind for added discretion. The downside is that it shares the landing with a dental surgery but I suppose if spotted you could say you were going to see about a filling  :yahoo:

Called ahead and was asked to wait 15 minutes as they were busy and that they had 2 Japanese girls on that day. When I got in the door was answered by Mayumi (think thats correct) who was my girl for the hour - no choice was offered but I liked what I saw. Early  20's dark hair, b cups and attractive wearing a very skimpy dress. Paid my $50 for the hour then stripped off in the room. Started on my front and she tbh wasnt much good at massage but hey thats not why I was there. She allowed me to reach around and stroke her pussy through her pants which she seemed to enjoy. On the turn the age-old question was asked and I went for B2B with added BJ. She stripped to reveal a shaved pussy and handful sized tits with small nipples. A little lotion was applied to the main man and she started a slow pleasant HJ. Access was allowed to her clit but no finger inside. A condom was produced and she wiped the lotion off then took me in her mouth for a combined mouth and hand job. Eventually I came strongly which filled her hands. Wiped with a hot towel after which she gave me some more massage and was quite chatty. I asked if she did sex but she said no, then said not the first time she sees someone. Unfortunately I didnt have any more money to make me more familiar. Shame I won't be back in BC for a while.

I gave her $120CAD - about £70 - for B2B, HJ and OW, much the same as I pay in the UK, so no complaints.