Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juliana Lux -Dartford  (Read 269 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5604501) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline CunningStunts

External Link/Members Only

30 mins -£100

Juliana Lux had been on my AW hotlist for a while. I must admit to spending a lot of time gazing at her very detailed profile and the pics of her beautiful tattooed bum. The previous neg review always put me off booking her.

One day curiosity got the better of me however. The review was a while ago, maybe she was having an off day etc, perhaps it wouldn’t kill me to sacrifice £100 in the name of taking one for the team…but I can confirm it was crap.

Sent off a text with suggested time. Took a while to respond, but confirmed available. I asked if she did DFK - ‘yes if clean’, and if she charged for any extras - ‘dom £50’. I’m not fussed about dom so I made sure I was squeaky clean with minty fresh breath, and set off.

The time wasting tactics started before I even got there. ‘Give me a few minutes to finish my shower’ this took it well past the agreed arrival time. Finally got to the location - a grotty bedsit above commercial premises near the centre of Dartford. Left me at the door for another minute or so - not exactly discrete. Finally got in and led to the bedroom - absolutely tiny - enough room for a double bed and little else.

Had a first good look at her - she is stunning. Incredible figure, probably better than the pics. Her face looked like it had been botoxed recently - maybe that’s why she couldn’t crack a smile.

Yet more faffing about stashing the money and looking for the lube or something and we were eventually underway. She did a nice slow strip of her lingerie which I like and I had a gentle stroke of her boobs etc until she revealed that amazing bum, which I’d been looking forward to. To be fair, it is spectacular. Gave it a fondle and a little kiss. As things were clearly hotting up, I headed north in the hope of a passionate snog - nope. She stuck her tongue out for about a second and that was it for the rest of the punt. Turned away whenever I tried to initiate more DFK.

From that point it went rapidly down hill. Despite advertising OWO, it was covered. Tried 69, but she was using her hand vigorously, trying to get me to cum. Tried fucking in mish and then doggy for a few minutes before she clearly got frustrated and told me to cum. I wasn’t quite there so she finished me with her hand with the bag still on.

I must’ve looked disappointed so she muttered something about ‘30 minutes only includes BJ and sex’. Well, that’s not what it says on your profile and when I asked earlier. I severely doubt from her thoroughly bored and disinterested attitude that paying another £50 would change the miserable punt to an hour of passionate, sizzling sex. And I was there 20 mins at the most, from start to finish.

In reality it was about as erotic as watching eastenders on a wet Wednesday. I just cannot understand why she would go to such effort with her looks and profile but give such a crap service. Such a shame because I’m looking for a good, reliable one locally that I can go to regularly.

Sadly, I will never go near her again and it’s a neg from me.