Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Model Rosie - Oxford (outskirts)  (Read 3750 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5086278) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by contentguy]

Offline James987654

External Link/Members Only

Met this girl just outside Oxford in September

Communication - Very easy. Called on the day and agreed a time and she sent address of hotel.

Location - outskirts of Oxford. Large hotel with parking, free but have to get a ticket. Big reception area so no issues at all getting in.

Girl - very good looking girl. Would say mid to late 20s. Quite petite, in good shape, small boobs.

Services - massage, good OWO, reverse cowgirl, missionary. Half an hour.

Overall - she is very good looking and turned out nicely. Nice girl too. Was a good half hour and no rushing. She was very pleasant. All quite vanilla though. Didn’t get the impression you could have a fantastic hard shag which other reviewers seem to have found too. Good if you want a good looking girl but it’s not mind blowing sex.

Offline Dashing

... Half an hour.

Thanks for the review. Can you add or confirm how much you paid?

Profile currently stating half-hour rate of '120'.

Offline RobbieLondon

I met her a couple weeks ago - a lot of connection, great sex and fun agree with review. Fabulous arse and figure very athletic - she is a dancer.

Offline RobbieLondon

Also she only comes down to Oxford every couple of weeks for a couple of days so she does tend appear and disappear!

Offline James987654

Regarding the price I’ll be honest I don’t remember exactly but it was £100 or £120

Offline Bonker

Good review.

I'm wondering if you're an old returning punter. James999 and not rounding up.

Just kidding and not accusing.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 11:52:16 pm by Bonker »