Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking in Brazil  (Read 2493 times)

Offline neilk1

Hi Guys,

Planning a trip to Sao Paulo & Rio very soon and just wondering if anyone has had any good experiences using the Seeking website here?

Works well in Medellin by all accounts, but haven't seen much feedback from Brazil?

Cheers!
Banned reason: Waste of space
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline updownandaround

Hi Guys,

Planning a trip to Sao Paulo & Rio very soon and just wondering if anyone has had any good experiences using the Seeking website here?

Works well in Medellin by all accounts, but haven't seen much feedback from Brazil?

Cheers!

I've done it in a few places in LATAM. Usual precautions apply:

1) Find a girl who has good English without Google Translate, it just makes things much much easier. Unless you speak Spanish/Portuguese of course.
2) Never invite them direct to room, always meet them in the bar first. (Most hotels make that difficult anyway)
3) Don't meet them at their place, ever.
4) Watch your drinks, especially if she offers to get/make you one.
5) Make sure you agree the money up front and what it includes.
6) Make sure you meet them just outside the hotel so security doesn't bounce them.
7) Make sure you video chat with them first to verify point 1 and ensure they are the girl in the photos.

In my experience many girls in LATAM will meet for drinks and dinner and you'll get the bang for free but that largely depends on your circumstances. Follow your intuition, if anything feels off then walk, boot her out or call reception and have them sort it out. Enjoy!

Offline neilk1

Tell me something..I don't know! 😂
Banned reason: Waste of space
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Tell me something..I don't know! 😂

What an arrogant cunt you are..
Contributed fuck all to the site someone posts on your thread and you take the piss..
I am not surprised no one will help you what happened to your promise to give a review of this planned trip  :unknown: :unknown:
Just a few days till my Vivago inspired trip to Naughty Colombia ;) Got a few lovelies lined up already through SA.

Mr Vivago, just wondering if you still had the whatsapp for Katherine from Medellin?

Not welcome here goodbye  :hi:

Offline updownandaround

Seeing as the OP is now banned, I was going to add that Seeking works all over the world. There are no special rules in my experience and the only thing that changes is what the girls are looking for financially. So girls in poorer countries will try to stiff you for "western" money but it's pretty easy to push back on, this in my experience is particularly the case in Asia, less so in LATAM. The same rules and precautions apply the world over.

In Asia, I wouldn't bother with Seeking and just use Tinder instead, much cheaper and an abundance of free sex anyway.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 01:41:47 pm by updownandaround »

Offline CalQueLon

I've done it in a few places in LATAM. Usual precautions apply:

1) Find a girl who has good English without Google Translate, it just makes things much much easier. Unless you speak Spanish/Portuguese of course.
2) Never invite them direct to room, always meet them in the bar first. (Most hotels make that difficult anyway)
3) Don't meet them at their place, ever.
4) Watch your drinks, especially if she offers to get/make you one.
5) Make sure you agree the money up front and what it includes.
6) Make sure you meet them just outside the hotel so security doesn't bounce them.
7) Make sure you video chat with them first to verify point 1 and ensure they are the girl in the photos.

In my experience many girls in LATAM will meet for drinks and dinner and you'll get the bang for free but that largely depends on your circumstances. Follow your intuition, if anything feels off then walk, boot her out or call reception and have them sort it out. Enjoy!

Well even though this is late I will say thank you I am planning on going in August so will be welcoming any info as I am a complete newb but have about 8 months too lern as much as I can. Also please excuse me if I bump up old threads. Thank you again.

Offline Marmalade

I'm not a fan of Seeking, but to me going to brazil and using seeking is a bit like going to Paris and ordering a video presentation of the Eiffel Tower or Louvre.

Offline Joball87

Having worked in Brasil a bit the language barrier is defo an issue even in the major cities like SP and Rio. Brazilian Portuguese language understanding plus an appreciation that violent crime is often disproportionate to the rewards c/f most Western cultures are worth factoring in - be a bit more careful than usual basically.

Offline RandomGuy99

I spent some time working in Brazil. Some of the larger hotels have lists of girls they can send to your room. You sometimes get asked when you check in.  I never took them up on it.

Offline CrimsonD

I spent some time working in Brazil. Some of the larger hotels have lists of girls they can send to your room. You sometimes get asked when you check in.  I never took them up on it.

Interesting, I am also planning a trip to Brazil soon, I have been reading info on here, some of it seems a little out of date as the posts are old. You could recommend any of these hotels could you?