Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MELLISA❤REAL (VS) - Croydon -Rom barebacker - Avoid  (Read 980 times)

Offline Robh230

External Link/Members Only
Got there It is the girl in pick i asked about services she gave prices different from add and also said she did bb for extra avoid

Offline RMwonderer

Could a mod move this to bareback avoidance or delete

OP- please review the rules to the site. This punt from looking at it didnt happen so does not need to go in review section

Offline Payyourwaymate

I'm not a mod but I moved it. Should be ok now.

Offline bedhedred

This looks like a valid walk out review to me.  :hi:

Offline Robh230

I thought it was a review as I walked for a reason

Offline Payyourwaymate

Erm, maybe another forum helper can say something on this. I can see both sides, but 1 sentence is really hard to justify as a review. It could easily go in the BB thread, which I did add on for you. There was no attached pics, a rough location like if it is near the station or shops, comms, nothing.

If another forum helper agrees with you they can move it back or I can move it back, it's no issue. It's in the london thread and BB thread so don't worry, people will know about this profile.

Offline bedhedred

Some people write very short pieces...

Hi This young girl is nice, soft skin and nice approach. Spent 1 hour for £100. Blow job and sex in doggy& missionary and kissing allowed. Room as ok but mattress not comfortable (double bed).

Saw her in Edgware 4 months  ago 100 notes she's  in Edmonton  for 80  I'm an Edmonton boy so know the area thought it was good value for a sloppy  blow job and to fuck them big tits got there give me a few minutes 15 later got the ready text no flat no waited for another 15 silence long journey  wasted.

I was inspired to do my own version of the ultra short review. Not as easy as it looks.

Natalie was friendly, chubby & quite pretty - body covered up initially. Brief kissing, but no tongues. Body was revealed as obese, unlike profile pictures. 👎 Owo was OK, lots of drool and excessive HJ. Rushed me to shag; fake moans; Got bored & ended early no jizz. 13 mins/£60 wasted

« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 09:45:56 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Robh230

Yeah I am not a very wordy person