Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any decent hookup sites for civvies that aren’t a complete scam?  (Read 35638 times)

Offline Mr Sinister

Wow, you dodged a bullet with the Brazilian for sure. Don't be tempted to meet her. Or if you do, at least don't let her know your real name or any other personal info as she could be a bunny boiler!

She knows my name and some personal details but I'm definitely not going to rekindle anything with her, every so often this type of interaction happens that the girl is just cuckoo and flips a switch.

what are the best apps now. I tried Bumble. Most were looking for a relationship. Wen on a date. At least she paid half so all good.
Tinder no success.
May try POF soon

I'm still on Feeld getting success so I'll stay there till I'm ready for the relationship apps. The likes of Tinder and POF are lower leagues type stuff too much hassle on both to get anything

Offline Iceman90

Been a while for this one as been busy and slowed things down a bit -

Had a strange experience with a Brazilian the other week we matched got talking instantly over WhatsApp she's very attractive not an outright latin stunner but 9/10 facially. We talking but then she starts getting on a bit heavy messaging and voice noting constantly to the point I had to tell her jokingly to save it for when we meet which was supposed to be yesterday, anyway she seemed cool at first but then just went back at it and when i didn't reply for time she got agitated and annoyed to the point she called off the meet as "I didn't care enough". Fuck me I'm thinking bullet dodged, she blocks me then unblocks me to keep messaging me now I'm just entertaining her bullshit but I didn't take the bait to apologise and simp to her so she just re-blocked me again.

Funny thing while all this was happening I met up with a Yorkshire lass in the evening, chubby, like a lot of northern women absolute big chebs. Had a drink, had a good laugh, sparks were flying so I pulled the trigger, jumped on her train back to hers and spent the night ploughing away and yeah she was really filthy, the only thing I had to do the 'walk of shame' and go back to the office in the same clothes the next morning but skipped out and bought a fresh tee from M&S. I'm gonna try she her again before going away for Easter.

Give the Brazilian my number! No 9/10 ever bothers to even acknowledge my messages. I’m young, in good shape, been called handsome many times but the really attractive girls just never match or reply.